- Technical LeadRock Lobby, LLC2012 - 2013
Technologies: Java, Android SDK, Python, Twisted
- Developed a REST API using Python, Twisted, and SQLAlchemy.
- Developed a rich Android application (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rocklobby) featuring image caching, Facebook SDK integration, and dynamic pagination of most content.
- Converted an existing design to Android layouts and contributed feedback.
- Freelance Android DeveloperConfNow2012 - 2012
Technologies: Android, Java, REST, Telephony
- Ported existing iOS teleconferencing app to Android.
- Worked closely with back-end engineer.
- Interactive UX included animations and text-to-speech functionality.
- Made adjustments to UI as necessary to meet client needs.
- Android DeveloperStature Software2011 - 2011
Technologies: Android, XMPP, SVN
- Developed prototype XMPP client with GPS and other proprietary features from scratch for Android.
- Developed drivers for several Bluetooth medical devices and sensors including: Nonin Onyx II 9560 Pulse Oximeter, Nonin Wrist OX_2 Pulse Oximeter, Shimmer Accelerometer/Gyro, Shimmer2 Accelerometer/Gyro/ECG, and Zephyr HxM BT heart rate monitor. Integrated with XMPP client.
- Appeared on-site at client's office whenever requested.
- Executed agile development practices and worked using Pivotal Tracker.
- Kept all code in SVN, shared repository, and worked in close quarters with another remote developer.
- Development InternElement 552010 - 2010
Technologies: Android, PHP, C, SVN
- Developed prototype Android application for the legal industry.
- Performed maintenance on PHP web application.
- Modified MongoSearch source code (written in C) to recognize hyphens in search queries.
- Introduced ctags code indexer to development team, easing and speeding up the work flow of every team member.
- Worked in SVN, collaborated with multiple other developers.