Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As a Support Specialist, you will help promote and preserve Toptal’s commitment to providing a world-class experience. As an individual contributor, you will have the opportunity to personally deliver the best first impression possible and ensure that impression leads to revenue generation. You will have the opportunity to work in a cross-functional capacity with other Toptal teams to promote a culture of continuous improvement.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
You will work with a forward-thinking, globally distributed, and fully remote team. You will personally manage a high volume of inquiries via multiple channels and address all questions and requests accurately and rapidly, either on your own or by pulling in other relevant stakeholders. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will continuously approach problems as an opportunity to improve.
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Become familiar with the various platforms and systems Client Experience utilizes to offer timely and exceptional support.
- Learn how clients can best be served by the different teams during their lifecycle.
- Learn how talent is sourced and empowered through the Toptal network.
- Understand how to best work with internal and external stakeholders.
In the first month you will:
- Effectively and independently handle tickets and inbound calls for the most frequent requests.
- Set up a solid workflow for accessing information via a variety of platforms and support materials.
- Learn how to remain productive and manage your daily tasks.
- Have a solid understanding of the platform as it relates to clients, talent, and most frequent request processes.
In the first three months you will:
- Familiarize yourself with the extensive support materials accessible to Client Experience and assist in maintaining those materials for the team.
- Learn to effectively balance your tasks to ensure the highest level of efficiency and productivity.
In the first six months you will:
- Take ownership of representing the Support side of Client Experience within Toptal.
- Be fully confident acting as the first point of contact for Toptal for a varied audience.
In the first year you will:
- Act as a subject matter expert on the Support side of Client Experience.
- Ensure the Toptal experience is consistently world-class throughout all phases of an engagement.
- Continue to promote an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- A strong history of successful customer service over a variety of communication channels. Experience over phone and email is a must. Experience over chat is a plus.
- To excel at this position, you must be energetic and proactive.
- You must be able to work without much supervision and manage your time and resources efficiently.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a strong performer in high-pressure situations.
- You take ownership over your work and see your work as a reflection of yourself.
- You always present new ideas and constantly look for ways to improve things.
- You are a team player. You understand the value of “we” over “me”.
- Able to work with efficiency while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- You are flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- You are a good listener.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal.
For Toptal Use Only: #south #intlenglish #asia #individualcontributorEurope #exotic #individualcontributorSA #southamerica