Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
Providing a great user experience is crucial to us, and we’re always looking for talented front-end web developers to help us reach the next level. By joining our team, you will get the opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled front-end experts from around the world. In this role, you will get the opportunity to build creative solutions for a fully-customized Confluence Cloud environment. As an experienced Atlassian developer you will have the autonomy to build the best solution to accomplish critical objectives. Your work will have an enormous impact on the day-to-day operations at Toptal and will be used by everyone from fellow developers to the Executive Team.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
- Translate UI/UX designs wireframes and business requirements into code.
- Customize Atlassian’s Confluence Cloud through proprietary add-ons.
- Support and maintain ReactJS code that integrates the Atlassian-Connect-Express (ACE) toolkit for Confluence Cloud with other Rest API services.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable React code.
- QA your code with tests and perform manual testing of your features.
- Review the work of your colleagues.
- As a true team player, you continuously improve your team’s processes, brainstorm ideas, and communicate your status and progress.
- Mentor other people, provide feedback, and continuously improve yourself.
We are expecting from you to:
- Have 5+ years of front-end web development experience with a preference given to candidates who have experience with ReactJS
- Have experience customizing Confluence Cloud
- Have experience working with Atlassian-Connect-Express toolkit
- Have experience working with Atlassian’s Confluence and Jira.
- Consider multiple quality dimensions like user impact, failure tolerance, code maintenance, implementation time, security breaches, and performance.
- Have an understanding of code versioning tools such as Github.
- Have experience with Continuous Delivery tools such as Jenkins.
- Be genuinely interested in technology and love to try new things.
- Solve complex problems but also consider multiple solutions, weigh them, and decide on the best course of action.
- Thrive on providing and receiving honest but always constructive feedback.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal.
For Toptal Use Only: #individualcontributorEurope, #individualcontributorSA, #southamerica
Europe / Latinamerica