Client Partner - Toronto
How would you like to join a company that is perfectly positioned to benefit from a paradigm shift in the market? Enterprises are loosening their grip on traditional workforce models and have begun to move towards hybrid models that leverage highly-skilled, highly sought-after virtual resources allowing them to stay ahead in the war for talent.
Toptal’s virtual delivery approach is disruptive, and you could have a huge impact on our enterprise clients, the evolution of the-future-of-work, and Toptal’s explosive growth. There is no better time to be a part of the Toptal team!
- Business Builder: You will be responsible for ensuring the profitability and stability of your portfolio, managing risk, and driving incremental revenue.
- Delivery: You will provide the world’s best companies with the world’s top talent and provide oversight for delivery while exceeding our clients’ expectations.
- Trusted Advisor: You will leverage your technical acumen and your sales DNA to help our enterprise customers achieve world-class scale, innovate faster, and transform digitally.
- 5+ years of successful project or program management expertise developed at a large global management consulting firm.
- Experience with complex enterprise digital transformation initiatives.
- Successful portfolio management experience and proven ability to drive incremental revenue.
- Experience negotiating service agreements and closing deals.
- Must excel at relationship building, relationship selling, and influencing at the C-level.
- Consistent attainment of revenue goals.
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Learn Toptal’s model, our value proposition, and our story.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand how you can leverage our incredible global team to build client relationships and drive success.
- Learn our operating model, delivery method, and sales process.
In the first month you will:
- Complete our personalized sales training program, complete with mock calls and role-play scenarios.
- Work with your team lead to identify the right mix of clients for your portfolio.
- Begin to meet with clients, articulate our value proposition, and identify where we can help organizations in your target portfolio.
In the first three months you will:
- Establish a working cadence with key clients, stakeholders, and team members in your portfolio.
- Provide delivery oversight for all work on your accounts, ensure customer satisfaction, and support the talent working with your customers.
- Connect the world’s best companies with the world’s best talent. You will work collaboratively with clients to help them engage Toptal’s engineering, design, and finance experts to drive successful outcomes for their organization.
- Develop account plans for key accounts.
In the first six months you will:
- Build upon your existing client relationships, expand Toptal’s partnership with existing accounts, and execute your account plans.
- Begin to expand the scope of engagement at all of your accounts, introducing new capabilities and offerings to your clients, while also increasing the scale of Toptal’s involvement at your accounts.
In the first year you will:
- Have built a portfolio of incredible client accounts with a track record of successful delivery, satisfied clients, and happy team members.
- Begin to mentor new members of the team, helping them learn about Toptal, our model, and how we connect our clients to the world’s top talent.
- Continue to expand your portfolio of accounts, accelerate growth in existing accounts, and leverage the full suite of capabilities Toptal has to offer.