Toptal is a network of the world’s top 3% of software engineering, design, and finance talent – available on demand to help companies accelerate, adapt, and scale. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun [see this video from The Huffington Post]. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
If you’re not in the job market, you’re exactly the type of person we’re looking for.
The Continuous Improvement Analyst (“CIA”) will examine internal data streams and confidential documentation repositories to make informed process improvements on our proprietary platforms. Additionally, the CIA will act as a facilitator within the organization to make internal departments more efficient and accurate when utilizing our internal tools.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Work in collaboration with the Product Management and People Operations teams to bring accuracy and efficiency to all aspects of our internal systems.
- Analyze and report on complex data.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate final analysis and action items in regards to process improvement proposals.
- Synthesize and analyze information from various sources to identify trends, opportunities, and risks in regards to process improvement.
- Identify areas for process improvement & recommend system enhancements.
- Collaborate with People Operations on any training initiatives needed to sustain system improvements.
- Establish tracking and communication mechanisms to share results and improvements in a systematic and progressive way.
- Be in constant communication with global team members via Skype.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in a data driven role
- Ability to be flexible and work under changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- A love of working with data
- A self-directed learner who can pick up new technologies with minimal direction
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience supporting rapidly-moving product and operations initiatives driven by highly collaborative teams accustomed to restructuring on the fly
- Ability to recognize trends within the company and design improvements
- Ability to interact with ease among all leadership levels within the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
View the whole team →WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Hector has led product organizations at companies of all sizes, from 20-person startups to 100K+ employee corporations, spearheading the development of new company-defining products from concept to launch as well as significantly growing existing products. He has an Electrical Engineering & Computer Science degree from UC Berkeley and began his career in engineering roles at Cisco and Veraz Networks before transitioning into lead product positions at Wyse Technologies, Dell, Loggly, and now Toptal.