Toptal is one of the most innovative and rapidly expanding tech start-ups from Silicon Valley. With backing from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz and Adam D’Angelo, our platform is the fastest growing labor marketplace in the history of the Internet—connecting thousands of elite engineers and designers all over the world. In the last five years, Toptal has become the #1 choice for tech companies requiring top-tier engineering and design talent and for the top 3% of freelancers looking for their next challenge.
While we’re primarily focused on bringing quality and value to our clients, we’re also committed to creating a world-class environment for our employees. We are a completely distributed company with thousands of core and network team members located all over the world, and we take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We take an all-hands-on-deck approach to our work, taking pride in being collaborative, creative, and flexible.
If you aren’t looking for a job because you’re already killing it, we want you.
You will be responsible for managing all of Toptal’s display advertising and paid social media campaigns, from preliminary research to full circle implementation. You will work with a high-energy team of designers, copywriters, data scientists, and growth experts to test, scale, and optimize large-budget programs designed to reach companies looking to hire elite software engineers.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Aggressively scale and optimize digital marketing and media campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Display Network.
- Collaborate with designers and team members to make exceptional marketing collateral, campaigns, and landing pages.
- Use data to optimize large budgets and bids.
- Negotiate large media purchases and programs with strategic partners and vendors.
- Develop budgets and experiments for new and existing media campaigns.
- Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across diverse programs and channels.
- Use data and reporting tools to expand, evolve, and optimize media programs.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on strategy.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype.
- You must have excellent copywriting skills.
- 3+ years managing high-volume and high-ROI display advertising marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years managing Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Display advertising campaigns.
- Be extremely knowledgeable about conversion rate optimization and best practices.
- Be extremely comfortable with A/B testing tools and methods to prove statistical significance.
- Conduct market research by analyzing Facebook, LinkedIn, and GDN audiences to pick the right targeting for each campaign.
- Be extremely comfortable at quickly using Excel for data analysis and manipulation (pivot tables, modeling, etc.).
- Be comfortable using tools like Google AdWords, Google Keyword Planner, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.
- You must have an extremely sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creativity will be both effective for conversion and representative of the Toptal brand.
- Data science experience (regressions, modeling, SQL, Tableau, Gretl) is a plus.
- Strong Photoshop skills are a plus.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
View the whole team →WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Alejandro is an engineer and entrepreneur. Previously, he founded and built Postcron, which was recently acquired. With a degree in Electronics Engineering from the Universidad Católica de Córdoba, Alejandro is an unmatched growth hacker who applies quantitative analysis and a ruthless drive to increasingly accelerate company growth. At Toptal, he strives to maintain quality while always increasing quantity.