Toptal is a network of the world’s top 3% of software engineering, design, and finance talent – available on demand to help companies accelerate, adapt, and scale. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun [see this video from The Huffington Post]. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
If you’re not in the job market, you’re exactly the type of person we’re looking for.
You will be responsible for managing all of Toptal’s display advertising and paid social media campaigns, from preliminary research to full circle implementation. You will work with a high-energy team of designers, copywriters, data scientists, and growth experts to test, scale, and optimize large-budget programs designed to reach companies looking to hire elite software engineers.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Aggressively scale and optimize digital marketing and media campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Display Network.
- Collaborate with designers and team members to make exceptional marketing collateral, campaigns, and landing pages.
- Use data to optimize large budgets and bids.
- Negotiate large media purchases and programs with strategic partners and vendors.
- Develop budgets and experiments for new and existing media campaigns.
- Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across diverse programs and channels.
- Use data and reporting tools to expand, evolve, and optimize media programs.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on strategy.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype.
- You must have excellent copywriting skills.
- 3+ years managing high-volume and high-ROI display advertising marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years managing Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Display advertising campaigns.
- Be extremely knowledgeable about conversion rate optimization and best practices.
- Be extremely comfortable with A/B testing tools and methods to prove statistical significance.
- Conduct market research by analyzing Facebook, LinkedIn, and GDN audiences to pick the right targeting for each campaign.
- Be extremely comfortable at quickly using Excel for data analysis and manipulation (pivot tables, modeling, etc.).
- Be comfortable using tools like Google AdWords, Google Keyword Planner, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.
- You must have an extremely sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creativity will be both effective for conversion and representative of the Toptal brand.
- Data science experience (regressions, modeling, SQL, Tableau, Gretl) is a plus.
- Strong Photoshop skills are a plus.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.