Enterprise Delivery Manager - Richmond
Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
Our Enterprise Delivery team members act as world-class business partners and trusted project advisors for Toptal Enterprise clients. Do you want to deliver outstanding client experiences, expand the magnitude of client relationships, and ensure smooth and efficient delivery? If so, we want you to be a part of our team!
Top performers have a deep experience delivering large-scale enterprise projects and programs, and a solid grasp of software development using many methodologies, and consult with C-level executives on standard procedures.
This is a remote position. However, we require applicants to reside in-market. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Work with Toptal’s Enterprise team to secure new clients by leading the preparation of proposals, building statements of work, and brainstorming initiatives for new business development.
- Partner with internal teams to identify and assign resources that ensure the right combinations of expertise and skillsets for each client project.
- Support and lead execution of client projects by Toptal multi-functional teams comprised of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, and Designers, ensuring all engagements are delivered successfully and according to Toptal’s process, methodology, and quality standards.
- Drive structure and content for status and partner meetings.
- Manage client expectations and ensure clients provide all necessary inputs during the entire project lifecycle.
- Prepare engagement revenue and resource forecasts, timesheets and billing information, and weekly/monthly reports.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Meet colleagues in our Enterprise, Talent, and Operational teams to begin your onboarding journey at Toptal.
In the first month, expect to:
- Learn about our delivery model, shadow colleagues on existing engagements, and begin leading project pursuits.
- Integrate with strategic account teams in your region.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Take on responsibility for overall delivery and quality at strategic Toptal clients.
- Support new client and project pursuits, working with multi-disciplinary Toptal teams.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Become a trusted advisor and delivery partner for some of our most important clients.
- Drive the adoption of Toptal Projects offerings at key Enterprise clients.
In the first year, expect to:
- Have proven success as a leader at some of our most meaningful clients, developed a portfolio of ongoing delivery initiatives, and learned more about large scale, distributed program delivery than you could with any other company.
- 5+ years of experience working in consulting or software delivery management leading large-scale projects and programs.
- Significant experience developing project plans and proposals for Enterprise clients.
- Solid grasp on technology and multiple methodologies for program and project management.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and grow strong working relationships with clients.
- Experience working with global teams, including the ability to function as a remote member of a multifaceted, collaborative, distributed team with tight deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and leadership abilities.
- Experience using a variety of PM tooling, including JIRA.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with audiences of all levels, including strong presentation development and delivery.
- You must be proactive, quick-thinking, and able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- You must be an extraordinary individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here to tell other people what to do.