Enterprise Sales Executive - North America
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As a result of the new way of working caused by today’s uncertain times, Toptal has maintained its position as the world’s fastest-growing and largest fully distributed network of highly skilled business, design, and technical talent across 100+ countries. Our Revenue team is still experiencing double-digit growth, and we are seeking Enterprise Sales Executives to expand our portfolio of high-value enterprise clients. Become a part of our incredible mission, help top companies change the way they build teams, and enjoy the flexibility that our 100% remote model provides!
This is a remote position, however, we require applicants to reside in-market. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship, and resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
You will build a portfolio of new clients, with a focus on mutually beneficial, long-term relationships that positions Toptal as a strategic talent partner. As you grow your portfolio, you will unlock the ability for your clients to assemble highly skilled, remote technical teams that can execute sophisticated projects, and bring to bear the power of a blended workforce to ensure mission-critical business objectives are accomplished on time and under budget.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Learn Toptal’s model, our value proposition, and our story.
- Learn our sales method and our selling process.
In the first month, expect to:
- Work with your Sales Director to establish a portfolio strategy.
- Begin to meet with clients, articulate Toptal’s capabilities, and identify where we can help organizations in your territory plan.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Uncover new business opportunities within your prospective accounts and drive sales pursuits with cross-functional Toptal teams.
- Negotiate contracts, work collaboratively with clients, and help them engage Toptal’s engineering, design, and finance specialists.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Have an initial base of active clients, while continuing to build your overall portfolio.
- Build upon your existing client relationships, expand Toptal’s partnership with existing accounts, and execute your portfolio strategy.
In the first year, expect to:
- Have built a list of incredible client accounts, advising them how to utilize our talent network to build world-class distributed teams and increase efficiency.
- Begin to mentor new members of the team, teaching them about Toptal, our model, and how to successfully grow their territory.
- Continue to expand your portfolio of accounts, accelerate growth in your region, and use the full suite of capabilities Toptal has to offer.
- Proven track record in full-cycle sales of large complex multi-phase managed technology projects to enterprise clients with $2B+ in annual revenue.
- A well-rounded understanding of emerging technologies and able to have an informed discussion about software delivery and development concepts with prospective clients.
- Able to build and execute territory plans that lead to consistent portfolio growth and a healthy pipeline.
- Proven success in prospecting, running virtual sales calls, and leading sales pursuits backed by a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience negotiating complex service agreements with procurement and legal departments within enterprise accounts.