Enterprise Sales Executive - Greater Seattle Area
Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
Interested in joining a team that drives the rapid growth of our enterprise business by crafting innovative strategies and service offerings that demonstrate the power of on-demand, virtual talent? Become a part of Toptal’s incredible growth and help the world’s top companies change the way they build teams and adapt to the Future of Work. Be part of our incredible growth story, while enjoying the flexibility that our 100% remote model provides.
Toptal is building the world’s most exclusive community, of top talent from over 100 countries. We expertly match talent to our customer needs, on-demand, delivering top talent within 24 hours, 98% of the time. Our execution is exceptional!
We are witnessing a totally new way of working as enterprises move away from traditional workforce models, constrained by brick and mortar locations to hybrid models which include, highly skilled, highly differentiated virtual teams that allow them to tap into a global talent pool. As a result of this shift, Toptal Enterprise has been experiencing triple-digit growth and continues to be one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. We need incredible sales executives to continue the expansion.
This is a remote position. However, we require applicants to reside in-market. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
You will build a portfolio of clients, with a focus on mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships that establish Toptal as a trusted talent partner. As you grow your portfolio, you will help the world’s best companies change the way they build teams, get work done, and bring to bear the power of a blended workforce and distributed teams. You will work in a fully remote environment, and help define an entirely new space by helping the world’s best talent find the ideal opportunity, while also helping leading organizations find the best talent more effectively and efficiently.
- A successful track record of selling digital transformation services to large enterprises.
- A demonstrated history of establishing net-new business and growing long-term relationships.
- Proven success in developing and implementing account and territory plans that generate consistent portfolio growth over multiple years.
- Ability to drive sales pursuits by using multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience negotiating complex service agreements and closing deals of all sizes.
- Must excel at relationship building, relationship selling, and influencing at all levels.
- Must have a strong technical aptitude.
- Consistent attainment of revenue goal.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Learn Toptal’s model, our value proposition, and our story.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand how you can use our incredible global team to build client relationships and drive success.
- Learn our sales method and our selling process.
In the first month, expect to:
- Build your target portfolio and establish a portfolio strategy.
- Begin to meet with clients, articulate our value proposition, and identify where we can help organizations in your target portfolio.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Connect the world’s best companies with the world’s best talent. You will begin to negotiate contracts, work collaboratively with clients, and help them engage Toptal’s engineering, design, and finance experts.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Have a base of active clients, while continuing to build your overall portfolio.
- Build upon your existing client relationships, expand Toptal’s partnership with existing accounts, and execute your portfolio strategy.
In the first year, expect to:
- Have built a portfolio of incredible client accounts, helping them utilize the world’s best talent to build amazing teams and increase efficiency.
- Begin to mentor new members of the team, helping them learn about Toptal, our model, and how we connect our clients to the world’s top talent.
- Continue to expand your portfolio of accounts, accelerate growth in existing accounts, and use the full suite of capabilities Toptal has to offer.