Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold
- Work with the Head of Enterprise Sales Recruiting to fill the applicant pipeline with highly qualified candidates for all open sales team positions at Toptal.
- Identify and contact A-players who will thrive at Toptal in executive, VP, and team leadership roles.
- Communicate extensively with candidates over a variety of channels, explaining open positions to them and continuously assessing whether they would be good fits.
- Coordinate between key leaders at the company to plan interview funnels that are in line with Toptal’s hiring standards and appropriate for the positions in question.
- Provide interviewers with extensive background information about each candidate.
- Support candidates through the core team interview process as their primary point of contact and stay in touch with interviewers to collect feedback and ensure the interview funnel is executed well.
- Along with the Head of Enterprise Sales Recruiting, take ownership over the quality of incoming applicants and new hires at the company.
- Communicate information about new hires to the VP of People that is relevant to customizing the onboarding process for each new hire.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and strategy sessions.
- Communicate constantly with teams via Slack and Zoom.
- Perfect written and spoken English, and extremely strong communication and people skills.
- 5+ years of corporate recruitment experience, preferably in-house.
- Extensive experience recruiting for a variety of sales roles, specifically at the enterprise sales level.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of requisitions.
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with professionals at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to rapidly learn about internal organization structure, culture, and hiring practices.
- Ability to synthesize large volumes of information on candidates from multiple sources.
- Ability to develop an extremely strong understanding of what it takes to thrive at Toptal in a variety of roles on the Enterprise Sales team.
- You must be able to accurately assess whether candidates would be able to perform and excel at a given position successfully in the long term as the company scales.
- A keen eye for the professional qualities needed to be an outstanding contributor on a large remote team.
- To excel at this position, you must be extremely intelligent, energetic, and proactive.
- You must be a self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
- You need to be comfortable with all aspects of global recruitment, and you must always be an outstanding brand ambassador.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
View the whole team →WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- As the VP of Enterprise, Michael is responsible for driving the rapid scaling of our Enterprise business by establishing processes, service offerings and strategies to take our business to the next level. The Toptal Enterprise team is responsible for developing relationships with leading organizations around the world, and helping those organizations leverage the power of Toptal’s global talent community. With a consulting and entrepreneurial background, through his various leadership roles at organizations such as Accenture and Slalom Consulting, Michael has worked with teams around the world, serving clients at some of the world’s largest companies.
- As Toptal’s VP of People, Michelle leads People and Recruiting, to ensure that we attract and retain top talent and that each Toptal core team member is set up for success as they onboard and start their journey at Toptal. Michelle and her team collaborate with all teams to ensure that their performance, career path, benefits, and training all contribute to a positive and challenging work environment that pushes each team member to be the best contributor and have the most impact to the organization. Michelle also ensures that each team member is culturally aligned with Toptal’s key values and company vision. Michelle has over 20 years in HR and Recruiting field in various industries and holds a BA in Political Science from the University of Arizona.