Front-end Engineer at Talent Activation team
Talent Activation team is focused on providing a great experience for our talent network, and we’re looking for an experienced frontend engineer to help us reach the next level.
By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to work on a modern single page application with a team of highly skilled frontend experts. The Talent Activation team utilizes some of the best technologies available such as React or GraphQL and push the boundaries of what’s modern frontend looks like. This position requires excellent frontend skills with an understanding of backend to ensure a high level of collaboration.
We are remote-only, have no office, and fully embrace a flexible work-life balance. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
- Translate designs into React components;
- Cover your code with end to end tests with Cypress, unit tests with Jest and perform manual testing of your features;
- Review the work of your colleagues;
- As a true team player, you continuously improve team’s processes, brainstorm ideas, and communicate your status and progress;
- Mentor other people, provide feedback, and continuously improve yourself.
- Have 5+ years of frontend web development experience — preference given to candidates who have experience with scaling large applications;
- Have 2+ years of developing production-grade React applications;
- Experience with TypeScript is preferred;
- Have experience with responsive designs;
- Have experience developing within a web framework for backend — Ruby on Rails is a plus;
- Have an excellent ability to consider quality from different viewpoints like user impact, failure tolerance, code maintenance, implementation time, security breaches, and performance;
- Be genuinely interested in technology and love to try new things;
- The ability to creatively solve complex problems and determine best course of action;
- Thrive on providing and receiving honest but always constructive feedback;