Growth Campaign Specialist, SMB
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
Toptal is looking for a Growth Campaign Specialist to drive and support campaigns that will grow and nurture relationships with prospective and existing SMB clients. This newly created position will report to our Senior SMB Growth Manager and will ensure optimal outcomes of paid media and client-facing campaigns.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
This person will be responsible for building, coordinating and executing client-facing campaigns across the assigned scope of channels. Your goal will be to identify the best paths to reach out to, attract and convert leads. This person will manage channels and campaigns, and implement iterative improvements while working with the Senior SMB Growth Manager to identify new opportunities.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Undergo role-specific training including learning about procedures and tools currently used within our Growth team.
In the first month, expect to:
- Learn about our existing channels and campaigns for SMB.
- Begin to take over some of the coordination and planning of existing campaigns.
- Work with other internal marketing teams such as Brand Marketing and Sales.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Get fully comfortable with the assigned scope of channels and campaigns.
- Come up with new ideas for campaigns, implement and optimize, and capture and analyze the results.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Find new ways to optimize our campaigns to achieve better results for SMB Growth.
- Continue launching and testing new campaigns, working closely with other team members to assess the impact.
- Establish and maintain a stable lead pipeline from the existing campaigns.
In the first year, expect to:
- Fully understand all of SMB Growth activities and be able to contribute to the SMB Growth overall strategy.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on digital marketing campaigns, driving the campaign ideation, content creation, and execution.
- Strong experience with email marketing and landing pages, as well as implementing A/B multivariate testing.
- Strong expertise with marketing automation systems like Hubspot and data analysis tools like Tableau.
- Experience in marketing to technical roles (e.g. engineering teams), implementing awareness, nurturing or retention strategies.
- Experience with content marketing, and campaign measurement and evaluation is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, project management, attention to detail, proactive, and great problem solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.