Toptal is a network of the world’s top 3% of software engineering, design, and finance talent – available on demand to help companies accelerate, adapt, and scale. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun [see this video from The Huffington Post]. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
If you’re not in the job market, you’re exactly the type of person we’re looking for.
As the Growth Marketing Lead for Project Management, you will bring creative energy and drive innovation as you manage high impact initiatives related to growing Toptal Project Management. In the position, you will have the ability to quickly identify, prioritize, and execute on opportunities that drive revenue growth. You will work with and create buy-in across the entire organization as you lead large budget initiatives. You will help create a new market where your ideas will directly translate into a bottom line impact.
This is a full-time remote position that can be done from anywhere. However, we work during EST business hours.
You will own and be accountable for the growth strategy for the Project Management vertical. You will be a leader, individual contributor, and collaborative partner motivated and driving all efforts to grow Toptal Project Management. You will drive growth initiatives across a variety of areas including digital marketing, business development, operations, and more. You will be familiar with all sources of growth data and have the ability to quickly pull, integrate, and analyze data as needed to effectively evolve and inform the direction and nature of growth initiatives.
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Begin to understand Toptal’s approach to the growth of our verticals.
In the first month you will:
- Be an expert in Toptal’s approach to the growth of our verticals.
- Contribute new ideas with well-reasoned hypotheses.
- Start to execute on projects with measured results.
In the first three months you will:
- Fully understand and be the leader of the key cross functional finance vertical growth initiatives.
- Own and be measured on the vertical growth strategy and results.
In the first six months you will:
- Continue to rapidly ideate, prioritize, and execute on new ideas and growth strategies.
In the first year you will:
- Be the go-to cross functional expert in the growth of the project management vertical.
- You must be an expert in the project management function with a solid understanding of the characteristics of top project management talent.
- Deep experience in digital project management, program management, or related background preferred.
- Experience leading and motivating cross functional initiatives within an organization.
- Ownership. You take responsibility for what you build.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you build as a reflection of yourself.
- Drive growth initiatives in a variety of areas, including SEO, SEM, landing page conversion optimization, viral loops, etc.
- Work with our Growth Team to rapidly learn new skills and expand your expertise in areas related to how to scale a rapidly growing company.
- Provide thought leadership and strategic insight to the team.
- You must be highly detail-oriented.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
- You must have outstanding written and verbal communications skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
- You must be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
View the whole team →WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Gabriel is our VP of Growth Marketing. He leads our customer acquisition strategy for both SMB and Enterprise segments. His career in technology started at age 13 when he built a revenue-generating social website. Afterward, he worked in management consulting, growth and product management in companies such as Facebook and InsideSales.com. He earned degrees in Industrial Engineering, Data Analytics, and an MBA from Stanford University. Outside of work, Gabriel enjoys training for long distance triathlons and traveling around the world.