Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
We need someone to bring creative energy and drive innovation as they manage high impact initiatives related to growing Toptal’s business. This person will quickly identify, prioritize, and act on opportunities that drive revenue growth. The Growth Manager will develop a coherent marketing strategy, evaluate product improvements, and examine any other areas that could help achieve this goal. The new growth Manager will work with and build consensus across the entire organization as they lead large budget initiatives. This new team member will help build a new market where their ideas will directly translate into a bottom-line impact. This strategic role will have an analytical foundation with an opportunity to build and execute a vision.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English
We’re looking for a leader, individual contributor, and collaborative partner who is motivated to drive all efforts to grow the vertical. You will push growth initiatives across several areas, including digital marketing, business development, operations, and more. Being familiar with all sources of growth data and being able to quickly pull, integrate, and analyze data as needed to optimally evolve and inform the direction and nature of growth initiatives will be crucial.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Begin to understand our methodology to the growth of our verticals.
In the first month, expect to:
- Be an authority in Toptal’s strategy to the expansion of our verticals.
- Contribute new ideas for driving revenue growth with well-reasoned hypotheses.
- Start to execute on projects with measured results.
- Understand Toptal’s data structure and begin conducting analytical research on key business metrics.
- Learn to drive growth initiatives in a variety of areas, including SEO, SEM, landing page conversion optimization, viral loops, etc.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Fully understand and be the leader of the key cross-functional growth initiatives.
- Own and be measured on the vertical growth strategy and results.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Continue to rapidly ideate, prioritize, and execute on new ideas and growth strategies.
In the first year, expect to:
- Be the go-to cross-functional expert in the expansion of the Design vertical.
- 3-5 years of professional experience with a strong analytical background and the ability to translate analysis into action.
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets is a requirement; experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Self-starter attitude with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly with limited strategic direction.
- Motivation to rapidly learn new skills and expand your expertise in areas related to how to scale a rapidly growing company.
- Experience leading and motivating cross-functional initiatives within an organization.
- Ownership. You take responsibility for what you build.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you build and are exceptionally meticulous.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Someone that craves receiving feedback and constructive criticism will enjoy our culture.