Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As a Growth Product Manager for Enterprise, you will work closely with teams across the business, including Growth Marketing, Design, Engineering, Enterprise, Brand Marketing, and Product Management. You will conceive and execute initiatives and experiments to increase our inbound enterprise leads and the revenue we get from them. This will involve testing and iterating on new product and digital marketing hypotheses. On any given week, you may be building a new landing page, executing SEO-driven tests, or guiding the development of new product functionality focused on inbound Enterprise leads. You will be guiding and prioritizing the work of a team of engineers and designers focused on this mission. This role is part-marketer, part product manager.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. However, preference is for those on a European or EST timezone. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
- This is a brand new team, you will support the Lead Growth PM in building the team from the ground up including recruiting a designer and engineers.
- Work with your primary stakeholder - the Director of Enterprise Growth Marketing - to continuously formulate and execute on a roadmap to drive forward inbound Enterprise leads to Toptal.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops that drive collaboration, prioritization and most of all maximize impact, through ensuring that good decisions get made.
- Build effective relationships across a wide range of teams in the business.
- Establish a shared understanding of business priorities and strategy within your squad and your stakeholders.
- Define and prioritize detailed objectives and specifications for initiatives ranging from new landing pages, UX improvements, user engagement tests, technical SEO improvements, nurture flows, and more.
- Oversee creative development of design specifications, including ensuring that all work is high quality and meets the business goals of the initiative.
- Work closely with your engineering team to maintain a top of funnel Enterprise experience which is flaw-free and seamless, and ensure execution meets specification.
- Intelligently conduct high-quality and detailed qualitative and quantitative research to evolve and inform the direction of product development.
- Be in constant communication with your team via Slack.
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal - meet with the teams and people you will have long-term working relationships with.
- Work closely with the Lead Growth Product Manager to get a fundamental understanding of the teams, product, and business operations.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Growth Marketing Director and team to dive deep into our history, assets, roadmap, and unexplored opportunities that you will be able to lead.
- Independently start to study and learn the Toptal platform and product suite.
In the first month you will:
- Take ownership of independent stories and small initiatives, driving them to execution with the teams, validating they are delivered accurately, and measuring success.
- Work with the Lead Growth Product Manager on execution of larger initiatives, ensuring designs meet requirements and initiatives are well defined and are delivered to specification.
- Begin involvement in the recruitment of your squad.
- Start attending the relevant agile rituals such as planning, daily standups, and retros, getting acquainted with Toptal processes through doing.
- Begin to dive into user behavior using our analytics tools and platforms, as well as conducting user research, to provide insight to the Growth team and Growth Manager for Talent to inform the product roadmap.
In the first three months you will:
- Start to take ownership of strategic initiatives and driving them forward with the relevant stakeholders, coordinating design, engineering, and content where required.
- Co-design the roadmap with the Growth Manager for Talent, using analytics, user research, and strategy to inform the discussion.
- Contribute ideas and facilitate workshops and discussions for new experiments and initiatives.
In the first six months you will:
- Be able to demonstrate a clear measure of your impact through business results, your stakeholder relationships, and execution excellence.
In the first year you will:
- Drive significant impact on Talent related growth, leveraging the latest thinking in user experience, growth hacking, SEO, lead nurturing and conversion optimization.
See the list below as a guide rather than a list for which you must check every box. We are interested in hearing from smart, driven people with a background in product management and/or digital marketing. If this sounds like you, please apply.
- A BA/BS degree, preferably in an analytical field.
- First-class communication skills. Because this is a remote role, excellent written and verbal communication are of critical importance.
- 2+ years of professional experience in either product management or growth marketing with a strong exposure to product management.
- Experience working with design and engineering teams, driving the development of high-quality landing pages and digital experiences that effectively accomplish business goals while maintaining brand standards.
- Experience with online growth, SEO, and performance marketing.
- A minimum of intermediate level quantitative analytics skills. You should know at least basic SQL.
- A knack for creating simple and effective user interfaces and the ability to communicate ideas and direction through mockups and wireframes.
- A minimum of foundational understanding of design thinking, user research and user testing.
- An extremely sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creative products will be both effective for growth and representative of the Toptal brand.
- You must thrive in rapidly changing environments, with a strong willingness and ability to eliminate ambiguity and execute.
- You are the type of person that craves accountability rather than shuns it.
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- You must be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- A background in web development or an understanding of core fundamental concepts would be advantageous.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor first and foremost to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
For Toptal Use Only: #northeast #uk #toronto #europe #midwest #south #individualcontributorEurope
EST to Europe