Lead Salesforce Administrator
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As the Lead Salesforce Administrator, you will be a key member of Revenue Operations, responsible for integrating the full Revenue team into Salesforce, partnering on pipeline efficiencies, and creating productivity reporting within the CRM tools. Leveraging your exceptional troubleshooting experience, you will work closely with business units such as product, business operations, legal, and finance.
Strong communication skills and active listening will quickly earn you the reputation of a true Toptal Ambassador.
Successful leaders at Toptal have a keen attention to detail, are driven, and have an ability to critically think through problems, all while inspiring their team. Are you up for the challenge?
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the United States or Canada. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
In this highly cross-functional role, the Lead Salesforce Administrator will aim to enhance efficiencies by ensuring that all CRM reports are accurate and complete while creating new reports for increased productivity. You will be the central point of escalation, troubleshooting, and execution for all CRM-related topics. You will influence and execute user workflows. This role operates under the supervision of the Director of Revenue Operations and in close partnership with the greater enablement team.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Work with the Sales Operations and Enablement team to begin understanding Toptal’s onboarding processes.
In the first month, expect to:
- Learn the true value of Toptal services by completing onboarding training, shadowing calls, and meeting with key stakeholders.
- Explore Toptal’s tools and resources to understand how they are currently used.
- Shadow ongoing projects to become familiar with your cross-functional team and project plans.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Handle roll out of CRM to new business stakeholders.
- Manage all CRM integrations.
- Begin to identify areas for improvement.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Reflect on your observations, identifying where there are additional areas for improvement and where we can increase efficiency for Revenue team members.
- Enhance existing processes, while implementing new ideas and initiatives.
- Own communication between cross-functional business units as it relates to CRM.
In the first year, expect to:
- Continue to strategize and implement new scalable improvements, matching Toptal’s rapid growth.
- Be viewed as a Toptal Ambassador and subject matter expert.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Admin experience.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning.
- Knowledge of advanced SQL queries.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification preferred.
- Collaborative. Nothing we do is done in isolation. Your success depends on your ability to work with a team and cross-functionally.
- Proactive. Understand our shared mission, and be willing to put in the work required to drive us to that goal.
- Organized. The nature of this role requires that you understand multiple priorities, the timelines associated with each, and execute with operational efficiency being top of mind.
- Meticulous. Toptal is a very fast-paced environment, which requires outstanding attention to detail and an understanding of key priorities and initiatives.
- Coachable. This role requires the ability to synthesize feedback and put it into action.
- Executive Communicator. In our fully remote organization, strong communication is imperative. Excellent communication in all forms across a wide variety of personality types, roles, and geographies - is paramount to success.
- Trusted Business Partner. You must be relationship-driven.
- Innovator: This role favors those experienced in successfully launching externally facing materials to sales teams.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously; you have a sense of humor and are comfortable with sarcasm. This position does sit on our Sales teams, after all.