Paid Social Growth Specialist
As the Paid Social Growth Specialist, you will work in Toptal’s Growth team. You will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management on major social advertising platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to help us acquire more clients. You will work closely with the entire growth team, which includes but is not limited to - Content Marketing, Analytics, and Growth Strategy - as well as design and engineering teams to conceive and implement growth strategies.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere, although you will attend meetings in the mornings of EST timezone so some working hours overlap is required. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
- Be responsible for channels media budget and optimizations to ensure the best possible ROI.
- Conceptualize and execute new growth initiatives across Paid Social channels.
- Perform analysis to validate hypotheses, as well as track and determine the viability of new initiatives and A/B experiments.
- Work closely with Growth Managers to ideate sound strategies to grow client and talent acquisition through the use of customized targeting and ad messaging.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure objectives are met in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the Paid Media Managers to create synergy between channels’ messaging and campaign learnings.
- Ensure that channels are running in accordance with industry best practices and immaculate tracking.
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal - meet with the teams and people you will have working relationships with.
- Work closely with the Paid Media team to understand our business operations, assets, roadmap, and opportunities you will be able to lead.
- Independently study and learn about the Toptal platform and product suite.
In the first month you will:
- Make yourself knowledgeable about our current Paid Social tactics and areas for growth.
- Have a good understanding of the historical performance of Paid Social channels and seasonal trends.
- Take ownership of the Paid Social channels and media budgets.
In the first three months you will:
- Work closely with Growth, Content, and Design teams to constantly iterate and test new campaign targeting and ad messaging to achieve hypergrowth.
- Ensure that all Paid Social channels that are owned by you are running in accordance with industry best practices.
- Take growth initiatives to the next level, challenge how we do things to make them better.
In the first six months you will:
- Show significant progress in the management and growth of Paid Social channels through flexible allocations of media budgets to achieve the best possible ROI.
In the first year you will:
- Be an expert in all things Paid Social. You will be the go-to person to turn ideas into reality and achieve hypergrowth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or similar
- 2 or more years of experience in PPC campaign management, ideally across social media ad platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, etc.
- Creative and growth-driven: Toptal is a hyper-growth company and you will be in the driver’s seat in managing our social advertising initiatives.
- Experience in data analytics: You are able to navigate data visualization and web analytics tools such as Tableau and Google Analytics independently. Extra points if you are proficient in SQL and Tableau.
- Innately curious and always ready to learn: the digital marketing landscape evolves fast and you are able to stay at the forefront of innovation.
- In an ideal scenario, you have experience in B2B marketing and have a good track record of growth in managing B2B campaigns.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, and often rapidly changing, environment with a strong emphasis on individual contributions and execution excellence.
- Ability to work well with a number of stakeholders, both internal and external, across time zones and distances.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are able to write compelling copies when the need arises.
- This is a remote position that requires self-starters. No one will monitor your working hours but you will be expected to consistently contribute value and deliver results.
Be eager to roll up your sleeves and dive in on challenging, complex problems with no clear solutions.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.