Production Graphic Designer
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
We are looking for a Production Graphic Designer to join our growing Brand Design team. The Production Graphic Designer will produce a range of templated marketing assets, such as one-pagers, presentation slides, branded apparel, e-books and whitepapers. In addition, the Production Graphic Designer may provide photo retouching, i.e. color-correcting, clipping paths, and other light photoshop modifications.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Partner with brand designers and marketing managers to produce a range of templated marketing collateral.
- Ensure typographic consistency within and across designed assets.
- Work closely with brand designers in preparing designed materials for printing.
- Provide color-correcting and other light photoshop support.
- Help maintain an organized library of assets.
- Collaborate with non-design colleagues (marketing, creative operations) to keep projects on track.
In the first week, expect to:
- Learn the basics through Toptal’s thorough onboarding process.
- Study Toptal’s brand guidelines and visual language.
- Meet your colleagues on the creative and marketing teams.
In the first month, expect to:
- Get comfortable with our processes and tools—and with working remotely across geographies.
- Produce a range of marketing materials based on pre-designed templates.
- Evaluate current templates and suggest technical improvements if necessary.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Get comfortable with all design software including Figma (which we use often).
- Assist in the design of pitch-decks using Google Slides.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Establish yourself as a design-production expert.
- Get involved in the production of HTML emails.
In the first year, expect to:
- Produce an extensive library of marketing assets.
- 5 years of design-production experience in an agency or in-house environment.
- Mastery of design software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Figma).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; English proficiency.
- Sophisticated understanding of typography.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to adhere to design guidelines and specifications for a given project.
- Excellent multi-tasker—owning multiple projects simultaneously, remaining flexible through revisions while keeping a keen eye on every detail.
- Experience in motion design is a plus (storyboarding, providing direction to animators).
- BFA in Graphic Design.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.