Explore Other Events
April 9, 2020 at 6 PM | Madrid, Spain
THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT
As you may have noticed, the times they are a-changing. Our traditional ways of working are being disrupted, the number of organizations embracing remote work is constantly rising, and the current health crisis gripping the world has all but forced most professionals to work from home…
This online event is about remote work and aims to bring together well-versed professionals with extensive working remotely who will share their experience and discuss:
• Best practices for remote work
• How to increase camaraderie, avoid isolation and improve communication
• Productivity and Communication tools
• How to inspire continuous improvement and agile feedback
The overall aim of this event is to show how to create trust and increase the feeling of togetherness in your remote team of co-workers by creating a productive and enjoyable virtual workspace.
Who this event is for
• Remote workers
• Project and Product Managers
• Finance Experts
• Mid-level and high-level managers
• Coaches working with remote colleagues
• Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day-to-day communication with their remote colleagues
• Online on Thurs. 04/02 at 6 pm using this BlueJeans link: (You don’t need to download the app to attend)
• From 6 pm to 7 pm
• 10 mins. Welcome and Toptal Introduction
• 40 mins. Short presentations + panel discussion
• 10 mins. Q&A
- Pablo Macias, Growth Manager at Toptal. A Harvard graduate, Pablo has developed financial models that resulted in the launch of four new digital and software business lines at Flex. He’s also created M&A models for acquisitions in multiple industries: spanning financial services, industrials, and tech. Originally from Spain, Pablo moved to Silicon Valley to help develop growth strategies through M&A and new ventures, and he joined Toptal to help clients with their growth initiatives. He currently works in the Growth team at Toptal -the largest fully remote company
- Frédérique Mittelstaedt, Engineer and Community Lead at Toptal Frédérique is a software engineer and entrepreneur with an MSc in theoretical physics from Imperial College London. He excels at building full-stack systems with the web, desktop and mobile apps, microservices, and external integrations. Frédérique co-founded an international marketing agency and three start-ups in developer tools, cybersecurity, and AI. He regularly releases TypeScript packages and contributes to other open-source projects. Most recently, he founded the Remote Alliance, a member-driven not-for-profit organization offering training and certifications and collecting and promoting best practices around remote work.
- Olha Bahaieva, Designer at Toptal and Toptal Design Blog Author A six-time winner in international design contests, Olha comes to Toptal with more than seven years of experience in web and UI/UX design. She has created 50+ eCommerce, 20 B2B, and 10 B2C designs as well as directed 5+ startup products, specializing in UX/UI, branding, and ideation. Olha always puts the user at the center of the design and strives to create innovative units focused on interactivity.
This event will be hosted by Igor Dinuzzi (Toptal designer and Madrid Community Lead).
HOW TO CONNECT
Web Browser CLick on this link to join: https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/kycrcbht
Joining via a mobile device? a) Open this link : https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/kycrcbht b) Download the app if you don’t have it already c) Enter event ID to join : kycrcbht
For more details, please contact Igor directly.
Bluejeans, Virtual Meeting Room, Madrid, Spain
Explore Other Events