Verified Expert in Design
Adam has deep experience in interaction design, graphic design, digital marketing, social media, influencer marketing, and advertising. His past clients include Apple, eBay, Microsoft, Pixar, Levi's, Barbie, Kraft, Coors, Williams-Sonoma, PayPal, Nike, and Lululemon. He's visually voracious, obsessed with aesthetics, and just wants to make everything more beautiful.
Freelance Creative Director
72º & Sunny
- Managed team members conceptualizing the campaign and design work for the midterm elections campaign on YouTube.
- Created concepts for a Google year in search film.
- Worked with strategy and account teams to present work and manage client expectations.
Freelance Creative Director
TBWA\Media Arts Lab
- Conceptualized and produced a holiday social media campaign for the Apple Watch; this included producing four short films about gifting an Apple Watch. These were created and produced in multiple formats, localized in 35 countries.
- Conceived and produced a summer social media campaign for the Apple Watch; this included producing seven short films showcasing the function of Apple Watch Activity Rings.
- Led teams in conceiving and presenting creative ideas for multiple iPhone campaigns.
- Led a cross-functional team in the redesign of the site, Apple.com/Education.
- Set the strategy, led the UX, copywriting, and design teams, including casting, styling, and photo shoots. The site and content were localized and launched for 24 countries simultaneously.
- Spearheaded the creative campaign for Comcast's "Watchable" app.
- Led a team to design a future vision for the Apple Store App.
- Contributed to hiring, mentorship, and team growth.
- Created a future vision platform for teachers using Apple technology in the classroom.
Vice President | Creative Director
- Recruited and staffed the creative studio while overseeing the digital creative work for eBay, PayPal, and Taco Bell Sauces for Kraft.
- Led multiple campaigns and brand vision for eBay, including a platform relaunch.
- Won a bronze CLIO for the "eBay Thanks You" campaign in 2013.
- Contributed to pitches and creative business development throughout the Digitas network.
- Led the creative director on Microsoft Windows 7 & 8 global digital campaign work.
- Directed a large creative cross-functional effort for Microsoft’s holiday multiproduct ad campaign that was eventually localized in 35 countries.
- Contributed to the business development, hiring, and mentorship.
- Led online ad campaigns for Barbie, Tempur-Pedic, Levi's®, WaMu, and Ancestry.com, among others.
- Directed creative teams in the design and development of numerous projects including the redesign of Shutterfly.com, McKesson.com, and Williams-Sonoma.com.
- Coordinated the creative efforts on numerous successful development wins, pitching clients including Vodafone, Intel, Breville USA, Creative Labs, and Yahoo.
- Developed and patented mobile-driven social bookmarking website and application using 2D barcode technology.
Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art
University of California, Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz, CA, USA
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring