Verified Expert in Design
Adrian is an art director and UX designer with more than eight years of experience in the design industry. He is the co-founder of re-robot studio, one of the most renowned boutique agencies in Uruguay. He is also a skilled digital designer, focused on user experiences and visual identities.
Senior Graphic Designer | Co-director
- Designed brands and visual identities for clients from around the world (such as Argentina, Brazil, Australia, France, Uruguay, and the US).
- Created complex web pages and user interfaces.
- Designed extensive printed publications such as books and magazines.
- Developed and printed several gig posters for renowned rock bands (Queens of the Stone Age and Radio Moscow).
- Organized some events related to screen-printing .
- Worked as a screen printer for independent and alternative projects in educational and music fields.
Senior UX Designer
- Worked for a major global company in the design of their management internal web app.
- Designed websites.
- Worked in the design of UX, branding, and icon design for several clients from Argentina, USA, Brazil, and Uruguay.
Typography and Packaging Teacher
CARNE: Arts and Creativity School
- Worked as a teacher in CARNE, lecturing on typography and packaging courses.
Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design
Escuela Universitaria Centro de Diseño - Facultad de Arquitectura - Montevideo, Uruguay
Bachelor's Degree in Visual Communication
Universidad ORT Uruguay - Montevideo, Uruguay