Verified Expert in Design
Agathe is design specialized in user experience and interface in France. She founded Wolfox.co, a design agency, in 2015. Agathe teaches design to graduate and postgraduate students, and she worked for clients such as Carrefour, Expedia, Accenture, to create exceptional digital experiences.
UX/UI Certificate Professor
- Taught design to more than 80 students in UX/UI design.
- Created international design events with the school and the students.
- Led workshops with some of the most famous French brands.
- Served as a member of the Validation Board of the Diplomas.
- Organized a product summer bootcamp with startups.
Founder and UX/UI Expert
- Worked with a range of clients focusing on web apps, web design, and native mobile applications. Private clients include big companies like Carrefour, Hermès, and la MAIF.
- Designed platforms for B2B and B2C environments.
- Obtained several international design award.
Lead UX/UI Teacher
- Taught more than 20 students UX/UI design. 90% of the students found jobs and are now UX/UI designers in startups or big companies.
- Organized UI design events and workshop with companies.
- Created the application of onboarding of the student.
- Participated in the course content redaction.
- Designed an award-winning, brain-twisting educational app designed to encourage mathematical development in children.
- Completed UX research with more than 15 schools.
- Topped the Education iPad App Store charts in Ireland with the Symmetry School app within the first week of launch.
- Invited by Apple Europe to an Apple Distinguished Educator Institute event to engage with 150 educators – leaders in their use of Apple technology in their classrooms – from Europe, the Middle East, and India.
- Participated as a semi-finalist in the "Experience for Children" Category of UX Magazine’s International "Design for Experience" Awards 2014.
Agrégation De Design Spécialisation Design Numérique in Design
École Normale Supérieure - Paris-Saclay, France
Master's Degree in Digital Project Management
Université Paris Sud - Paris, France
Master's Degree in UX Design
École Estienne - Paris, France