Verified Expert in Design
Alexis is an experienced UI/UX designer with expertise in financial services. She rebranded ibi, which was acquired by TIBCO and valued at $1 billion. She is skilled in market research, user interviews, prototyping, usability testing and delivers polished, high-fidelity mock-ups. Alexis loves crafting solutions that drive business goals. She has designed web and mobile apps and created design systems that excite users with delightful experiences and champion their well-being and happiness.
Senior Experience Designer
- Created a browser-based learning experience for a Fortune 500 company about AI challenges that businesses face, including detailed introduction and multiple modules.
- Designed a gamification system to entice users through experience with awards and points.
- Storyboarded the animated illustration for a tech services page.
- Participated in the user interviews and IA card sort analysis.
Visual UI/UX Designer
100Yards CMO Services
- Designed websites and digital experiences for clients such as data analytics and finance companies. Two have since been acquired by other companies post-design and rebrand (ibi and Vault Insurance).
- Provided UX recommendations based on established best practices, WCAG 2.0, and ADA compliance guidelines.
- Designed landing pages for lead generation campaigns both as mock-ups for Hubspot and within Unbounce.
- Created digital ads, banners, social media images, and other assets for targeted marketing campaigns and client use.
- Communicated with clients and stakeholders to showcase designs and provide rationale and explain best practices and design thinking principles.
Visual UI/UX Designer
Hedgeye Risk Management
- Crafted the Hedgeye design system used on new products, data dashboards, website pages, mobile apps, and other digital media.
- Designed and maintained product interfaces on the website and apps for varying finance content; video, dashboards, long-form text, and interactive charts.
- Facilitated product promotional events by designing a marketing flow experience (digital ads, landing pages, and UI) that guides customers through subscription paths resulting in revenue increase year over year since 2016.
- Gathered research and feedback, communicated ideas, and designed the rationale in stakeholder meetings with product managers, providing design and UX support that met business needs.
- Defined and maintained visual brand guides to represent Hedgeye’s image, style, and voice for brand awareness and consistency.
- Designed complete products by creating journey maps, user flows and scenarios, prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity mock-ups.
Graphic and Web Designer
- Designed and developed a community intranet website using Joomla.
- Shot and edited promotional videos for new products and instructional videos for customer use.
- Updated the company website using WordPress and created new web graphics such as banners and buttons.
- Created, managed, and updated in-house marketing materials such as brochures, tradeshow graphics, and datasheets.
- Collaborated with engineers for any design improvements on existing product platforms.
Product Design Manual Course
New Media Design and Web Development Senior Management Certificate
British Columbia Institute of Technology
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring