Verified Expert in Design
Amanuel is a product designer with over four years of experience creating simple and easy-to-use products that users love. He has a background in architecture, game design, and 3D modeling, and he leverages his expertise in these multiple design fields to help teams build human-centered digital experiences. To design a product, Amanuel uses empathy to immerse himself in how users might feel about their problem, circumstance, or situation.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Developed user-oriented interfaces and rapidly tested and iterated on designs for mobile apps, web, and landing pages.
- Designed and validated workflows and interfaces through iterations.
- Collaborated with multiple roles to drive user engagement, ease of use, and product usability.
- Helped create an MVP for the company's four main products, which we used to do initial user tests.
- Translated concepts into wireframes and mockups that led to easy-to-use products.
Diotima Strategies LLC
- Produced hundreds of illustrations and designs related to cryptocurrency, including characters, environments, physical assets, maps, icons, and visual elements.
- Utilized Midjourney, an AI tool to efficiently create high-quality images based on prompts, resulting in streamlined visual production.
- Translated complex concepts related to cryptocurrency into engaging and understandable visuals, using metaphors and other storytelling techniques to enhance viewer comprehension.
- Created a detailed and visually stunning map of a complex system or concept, incorporating key elements into a cohesive and immersive design.
- Developed a consistent visual style and brand for the project, ensuring that all illustrations and designs adhered to established guidelines and contributed to a cohesive look and feel.
- Created a 3D architectural concept for a proof of concept walkthrough video.
- Designed walkthrough videos of various parts of the building.
- Created a motion graphics animation that explains different aspects of the concept.
- Created wireframes for game navigation and in-game experience.
- Helped create visual guidelines for the game and implemented different graphic elements according to the guidelines.
- Designed and built custom icons, badges, game passes, and 3D renders for coins and reward elements.
- Translated concepts into wireframes and mockups that led to intuitive gameplay experiences.
- Managed clients' projects and provided creative direction.
- Led all communication with clients and worked on budgeting, deciding project scopes, and team assembly.
- Designed more than six mobile apps and websites for companies and products.
- Conducted user research and created user stories, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Developed graphic assets for different mobile apps and websites.
- Created animations, motion graphics, and video content for mobile game ads.
- Built 3D environments, developed 2D concepts, and modeled 3D characters and animations for animated shows.
UI/UX and Graphic Designer
- Assisted in all stages of the UI/UX design process of multiple websites and mobile applications.
- Created icons, characters, and illustrations for websites and applications.
- Conducted user research, prototyping, and product development using Figma, in collaboration with developers.
- Owned the interface design, user flow mapping, and overall user experience.
- Contributed to the brand development of multiple companies and products.
- Developed brand guidelines, logos, promotion and marketing materials, social media content, and animations.
- Created and documented the gameplay mechanics for free-to-play mobile games.
- Wireframed UI/UX layout concepts for mobile devices with Adobe XD and Illustrator.
- Designed and created 3D game assets and environments.
- Collaborated with the art director and developed the concept art for a mobile game.
BELETE BIRHANU Consulting Architects and Engineers PLC
- Contributed to interior and exterior architectural designs.
- Created 3D visualizations for architectural designs.
- Collaborated with other designers to create concepts, sketches, working drawings, 3D visualizations, and presentations.
Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
EIABC - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia