Ana Marija Lach
Verified Expert in Design
Ana is a UX/UI designer with several years of design experience and a career specializing in digital interfaces and design systems, primarily for dashboards and mobile apps. She loves working with content, analyzing, and making strategic design and user-centered decisions. Ana then transforms these into concepts then wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that all lead to the development of intuitive digital products with seamless user experiences.
Performance-based Online and Mobile Marketing Platform
FuturePenny | Online Personal Budgeting/Finance Management
QONTROLS | Smart Home iPhone X App
- Redesigned a well-established US-based property explorer and inspection tool, that resulted in 30% more users and -11% bounce rate.
- Designed a platform that connects media producers and top journalists with leading subject matter experts and organizations across a wide range of topics.
- Designed a platform for managing and matching company projects with employees, their skillset and cost.
- Designed a platform for the online streaming of church services.
- Worked as a UX/UI design leader on client-based and internal projects.
Senior UX/UI Designer
- Redesigned a load balancer and proxy server for TCP and HTTP-based applications that spreads requests across multiple servers. New design system and complete visual refresh, together with an improved UX for micro-interactions and interface management.
TEAM Informatics, Inc.
- Developed the complete UX/UI for an online platform (bound by NDA).
- Brainstormed and refined ideas in Balsamiq.
- Built low-fidelity prototypes in InVision.
- Created high-fidelity designs and refined things in Sketch.
- Presented and communicated with management.
Lead UX/UI Designer
Mpire Network, Inc.
- Redesigned completely a UX/UI interface for a performance-based online and mobile marketing platform.
- Designed both Android and iOS performance report apps.
- Analyzed the customer experience data through the FullStory platform and implemented UX improvements based on it.
- Designed and implemented the redesign of Android games.
- Work in a sprint-based environment with daily scrums, task tracking in Atlassian Jira, and documentation handling in Atlassian Confluence.
- Collaborated with domestic and international development and management teams.
Mobile UI/UX Designer
Swiss Innovation Lab AG
- Designed the complete iOS and Android apps for a mobile AR scavenger-hunt tourist guide.
- Developed user personas and their workflows.
- Handled the overall app UX designs, including screen maps, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Designed the complete UI with icons, fonts, and branding to images and screen design.
- Prototyped the app in InVision.
- Designed the UI for a free open-source electronic laboratory notebook.
- Created design proposals in Sketch.
- Crafted the final design prototype in InVision.
- Created the UI/UX design for multiple mobile applications for both iOS and Android.
- Designed the accompanying advertising materials (Google Play Store and iTunes assets, banners, icons, and more).
- Designed the WordPress website for boat rental services that are aimed at tourists visiting Zadar area in Croatia.
- Crafted the visual identity for various companies; this included the logo, color scheme, typography, iconography, branding book and guidelines, and the stationary prepress.
Master of Arts Degree in Communication and Media Studies
University of Maribor, Slovenia - Maribor, Slovenia
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Multimedia, Design, and Application
Sveuciliste Sjever, Varazdin, Croatia - Varazdin, Croatia
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring