Verified Expert in Design
Andrew is an experienced visual designer with a demonstrated history of working in multidisciplinary fields. He is skilled in UI/UX, web design, storyboarding, Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, and InVision. He has a strong consulting professional background with a bachelor's degree in graphic design from The Art Institute of California, San Francisco.
Senior Visual Designer
- Created UI/UX design and implementation flow for the product launch of Everclear.
- Built and maintained brand guidelines and updated existing branding for two products.
- Implemented Facebook and Google UAC ad creation in static and video formats. Maintained the app store presence and updates with app version releases.
- Wire-framed to complete production of Compatibility.com in WordPress and oversaw contracted illustrators and back-end development support.
Consultant Senior Visual Designer
- Created a fundraising site for UC Berkeley that included full wire-framing to implement the $6 billion campaign site for University development over the next three years.
- Built brand guidelines, stylesheets, and design systems for website development.
- Converted various outdated university websites to current brand standards. Building and managing all Salesforce marketing cloud emails, from newsletters to save-the-date outreach.
- Created various print pieces from banners, invites, and event collateral.
- Designed and launched new websites while orchestrating back-end development with an external agency.
- Modernized print collateral, mailers, and multiple nationwide booth designs for large and small events.
- Created over 100 Facebook, Google, and Instagram ads in multiple media formats that directly increased the marketing pipeline by over $15 million.
- Managed communication and oversaw the production of assets by third-party agencies and contractors across multiple media, including print, packaging, back-end web development, branding, photography, and video.
Nagra Kudelski Group
- Created and maintained a global style guide across multiple product platforms, including iOS, Android, Set-top-box, desktop, and web applications.
- Designed and wireframed new product features for Nagra's OpenTV Suite ION.
- Managed Redline's documentation of new product features for development.
- Created presentation standards and marketing collateral and collected user field test data.
- Created frame-by-frame design from ideation to complete production for email campaigns with corresponding website and landing pages.
- Strategic thinking and creative output for various campaign launch across many Google platforms, such as Google Home, Google Partners, YouTube, and Google My Business.
- Created pixel-perfect web and email designs along with various print materials and direct mail campaigns.
- Worked on scrum teams to pitch brand ideas and new campaigns for companies, including Del Monte, Golds Gym, GIA, San Diego Zoo, and 24hr Fitness.
- Onboarded new hires and maintained brand standards across studio production teams.
- Built global print and web templates for Salesforce University.
- Created ads, brochures, and event space promotions that were visually attractive and on-brand.
- Created new and engaging client-facing promotions for nationwide events that led to a 20% increase in course sign-ups.
- Designed email templates for landing pages and social media.
- Revised all marketing assets to updated brand guidelines, managed various teams' requests, and implemented them with crisp new designs.
- Managed full spectrum of design for PMD. Producing corporate identities for multiple clients along with print advertising and web support.
- Helped to optimize SEO components and built SEO-ready websites in WordPress. Managed Google display networks and analytics for landing pages.
- Shot and edited our clients' videos to be placed on websites for viewing. Went on production trips and managed all shipments with third-party logistic companies.
- Organized and presented competitor analysis for review.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
The Art Institute of California - San Francisco, CA, USA
Google UX Design Certificate
Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate