Verified Expert in Design
Angela is a full-stack UI/UX product designer, multidisciplinary designer, and creative director with over 15 years of experience. She's an expert in UI/UX, mobile, web, responsive, marketing, advertising, branding, illustration, and presentation design. Angela has also worked on integrated marketing strategies, social media campaigns, and sales and business initiatives.
PowerScout Community Solar | UI & UX
WiZR | UI & UX
WiZR | Mobile App
Turing | Branding
Head of Design
- Designed the website, interfaces, collateral, and complete visual presence for a successful brand.
- Produced designs for multiple digital web apps and online software for B2B Fortune 500 insurance companies.
- Created numerous Keynote decks that resulted in over $5 million in venture funding and investments.
Creative Director | Co-founder
- Designed a successful back-end system dashboard and structure for client management and process queuing. This resulted in numerous enlistments of multiple drug and pharmaceutical companies for this platform.
- Designed a separate BTC interface that enabled people to sign up for experimental clinical trials and tests for their animal companions. Created sophisticated sign-up flow and monitoring of applicants by systems admins.
- Created a compelling consumer-facing website to entice people to enroll their pets in drug trials.
- Headed the design department and also maintained and evolved the website presence for Zuma Ventures.
- Created the brand, art direction, complex social media platform, and exploration portal for Flying Yak, a travel, lifestyle, and social media site for travelers.
- Developed the brand, identity, UX, UI, animations, and mobile designs for WiZR, a video security company that utilizes computer vision and artificial intelligence.
- Developed the brand, identity for an up-and-coming startup based on the Uber model, called Coffee Break.
- Helped to develop the creative strategy and goals for Flying Yak in alignment with business and marketing strategies.
Marketing Art Director
- Established the creative direction for Roambi's brand and online presence through traditional and digital advertising, tradeshow presence, marketing strategies, and asset management of various properties.
- Modernized the preexisting brand by strengthening its perception and brand value.
- Updated and expanded the suite of products by introducing new subbrands and consolidating them into a cohesive family.
- Worked closely with marketing to strengthen Roambi's perception as the top business analytic app and data visualization software.
- Created a sophisticated UI for Roambi's publishing software, Roambi Flow.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Visual Communications
University of California, Los Angeles | UCLA - Los Angeles, CA, USA