Anna C. Robbiati
Verified Expert in Design
Anna creates online and offline experiences using any medium and technique she knows or likes to experiment with. She helps brands shape their vision by aiming for a clear and timeless design. Anna's primary interests at the moment are print, illustration, and editorial work.
The Business Of Fashion,
- Designed style guidelines for the online brand outputs.
- Created the new app interface following the latest online brand guidelines.
- Designed different user flows, focusing on the editorial and business side of the brand website.
- Worked alongside the web team to achieve the best UI/UX possible.
- Explored several user journeys, tackling and providing solutions and options for the main UX issues.
- Worked on user flows, mapping different user journeys for a complex marketplace platform.
- Curated the UX/UI that should be as neutral and flexible as possible for a complex marketplace platform, as well as a customizable eCommerce template to work with a wide catalog.
- Created a strong and bold UI kit for an online comics streaming platform.
- Created a strong and bold UI, diving into the interface visuals for an online comics eShop.
- Sourced and created ad hoc assets for both print and digital projects.
- Followed brand guidelines and established style guides.
- Created print designs for internal and external policies of international firms.
- Developed web designs for e-learning microsites through different apps.
- Created mockups and a custom skin of online e-learning courses.
- Curated the UX/UI of the interactive code of conduct.
Cash Junke Entertainment LLC dba Cash Junke Celebrity Apparel
- Defined creative direction and style guides to complete the brand identity.
- Designed the UI/UX of the eCommerce website, focusing on a slim and straightforward user journey.
- Realized online interactive prototypes to test online different UX solutions.
- Worked on stylistic options and guides – Creative Direction.
- Refined brand guidelines based on the Creative Direction selected.
- Created the brand visual identity by applying typography, color, and graphic elements to the interface.
- Designed the eCommerce interface following the mobile-first principles.
Sip & Script Inc
- Mapped different user flows, tackling diverse business branches.
- Designed options for the interface, following the mobile-first principles.
- Explored typography solutions for the UI and visuals.
- Created a card design system to uniform all B2B and B2C interations.
- Designed interactive prototypes for the main eCommerce pages.
- Selected the best WordPress theme to base the design on.
- Designed the web mockup following mobile-first principles.
Sip & Script
- Developed interactive prototypes for both desktop and mobile on a website and eCommerce redesign project.
- Explored UX flows based on a mobile-first design approach.
- Created an improved UI/UX interface design based on CRO and data analytics.
- Performed quick design iterations focused on key interactions and user flows.
Senior Level Graphic Designer
- Designed several codes of conduct for print and digital publications for global brands relative to various fields.
- Designed and overviewed the development of several microsites hosting an interactive version of different companies' codes of ethics.
- Developed e-learning courses from scratch, from the content and mood creation to fully built.
- Worked on image research and editing and creation of custom assets.
- Established the design methodology for the creative process behind making a code of conduct and a relatively interactive version as a microsite.
- Assisted the company in optimizing the design process for the Living Code, the code of ethics interactive online version, switching from InDesign to XD.
- Assembled a library pattern for the microsite study.
- Mentored colleagues on how to work with Adobe XD, create and build interactive features, share and preview the design, and hand over the UI kit and materials necessary for development.
Graphic and Web Designer
Noonic (Collaboration on a Project Basis)
- Designed different kinds of UI/UX interfaces for local businesses.
- Led a website redesign following a corporate feel with an editorial cut and worked on the interface for mobile and desktop. Defined the sitemap and the content for CRO purposes.
- Worked on communication design and marketing editorial plans for social media.
- Curated the interface design and the interactive prototype of several redesigns, mainly for eCommerce websites, such as Vibi Venezia, Better Silver, and K-Bek, among others.
- Curated the blog interface, from wireframes to full visuals, to work on mobile and desktop UX/UI.
- Released an interactive prototype of the responsive views covering all main pages.
- Worked on custom animated graphics to bring to life the blogging spirit.
- Defined the style guides and art direction for the photography of the blog.
- Created a typographic logo for this Toptal internal platform to share and better connect all Toptalers' passions and curiosities outside the typical working hours.
- Curated digital style guides and creative direction for the USA eCommerce interface and digital communication.
- Designed the UX and UI of the new eShop, including buyer features and dynamic and static pages.
- Created responsive newsletter templates and digital presence artworks.
- Created the full design of Buyma.us. The main goals were an immediate and smooth buying experience, a light and clear interface, flexibility, and adaptability to various styles and campaigns while keeping a distinctive and exclusive touch.
- Put together a UI kit covering colors, typography, icons, components, and all tech details.
Senior Designer | Art Director
- Created brand and style guidelines for both external clients and the communication agency itself.
- Developed the editorial design for print and digital fashion company profiles.
- Worked on several fashion eCommerce, curating the UX/UI and digital art direction for different niche Italian names, such as Gimo's and Re-HasH.
- Crafted UX and UI designs through interactive prototypes. Established solid UI kit and user journeys.
- Handled brand strategies and communication for different channels and targets.
- Curated an innovative product website and the agency portfolio and sample showroom. The Domingo Showroom is both a portfolio and a platform on which buyers can register and require samples or appointments.
- Worked on a product landing – Social Media Showroom TM, curating both the UX and UI for the lunch of the new digital product.
- Worked along with the development team to make the approved design live. Found solutions for the best responsive user experience.
- Created custom illustrations for a branding project.
- Worked on a logo study, variants, and applications.
- Designed print collaterals for the brand's communication, such as stationery and textile supports.
- Worked on style guides for branding projects and developed a brand book for a tech services company.
- Curated editorial plans for social media campaigns, i.e., digital communication.
- Curated graphics for social media like Facebook and Instagram and fully custom artworks for a variety of companies from very different fields, including food, interior design, delivery services, and apps.
To the Cloud Vapor Store
- Curated the eCommerce redesign, including the whole UX/UI takeover.
- Designed a new buying experience and defined a user journey.
- Designed wireframes for desktop and mobile versions.
- Created interactive prototypes for the desktop and mobile versions.
- Established new style guides. Applied and documented them through a UI kit.
Graphic Designer | Art Director
- Designed the corporative website, including the whole UX/UI design.
- Designed the marketplace — a flexible platform to sell and book experiences, promoting sustainable tourism. The marketplace was both Apical's product and a marketplace to sell experiences.
- Created the logo, brand book, style guides, and initial applications.
- Worked on the mailnly digital brand visual identity.
- Defined the style guide for online and offline communication.
- Created a UI kit to define both the corporate website communication code and the marketplace one.
- Created a landing page design for a new product launch and better defined the overall UI and UX of the eCommerce, including the header, footer, and style guide.
- Designed a refill and subscription feature, including the relative landing option on the product page and new pages and functions in the account session.
- Crafted a custom icon set for some specific product features.
- Designed mobile-first and desktop and then defined immediate user experience.
- Developed a new sitemap design with a better-defined and more functional content architecture reflected in the menu design.
Simply Clear Marketing
- Designed an engaging eCommerce with a unique UX for Hands Gallery, an art gallery based in California.
- Designed the UX and UI with a mobile-first approach in mind.
- Treated the artist profiles as important as product pages.
- Created prototypes for both the desktop and mobile.
- Developed an interactive style guide, defining the effects and states of each component.
Ride The World, Inc.
- Created an editorial blog design for a motorcycle rider audience.
- Designed for the WordPress platform following mobile-first principles.
- Curated the UI and applied the design to the existing wireframes.
- Built prototypes for both versions: desktop and mobile.
- Developed an interactive style guide, defining the effects and status of each component.
Graphic and Web Designer
Braindrop Information Systems, Inc.
- Designed the brand logo and brand book for Starcart, a new social fashion app.
- Curated the one-page infinite scroll fashion celebrities website in all its details, including the UX and UI.
- Built prototypes for the desktop and mobile interface.
- Developed an interactive style guide and brand book.
Graphic and Web Designer
- Designed a booking platform for educational experiences.
- Worked on the UX and UI end to end, from the wireframes to the style guide and final prototype.
- Created a geometric icon set based on material design principles to reflect the age groups.
- Curated and finalized illustrations of the four main characters, i.e., platform users.
- Set up a basic storyboard to explain each role of the main users.
UX/UI Designer | Art Director
- Led the redesign of their existing eCommerce, enhancing the UX/UI of the interface. The main goal was to tell a story, engage the user with the extensive content they provide, and eventually guide them to purchase the best fit for their needs.
- Set up new brand style guides providing art direction for online communication and marketing assets.
- Designed a custom icon set focused on their niche market of vaporizers.
- Curated a UI kit and digital interactive style guides for the interface and digital communication.
- Worked on the responsive newsletter design, including art direction and design.
- Worked on the photography style guide, including both product and lifestyle images, which needed to be coherent and precise.
- Redesigned the UX of the company's website by exploring two main options.
- Focused on product features to draw an engaging user journey discovering Maguru's services.
- Worked on responsive web design with a mobile-first approach.
- Designed a responsive landing page for courses and educational paths.
- Crafted a marketing-focused design, driving CRO for communication design.
- Implemented Unbounce customizations, including visuals and responsive sides.
- Created UX/UI designs for eCommerce sites and corporate websites for a wide range of clients. This included wireframes, mobile-first, interface design, and prototypes.
- Designed some custom icons and/or curated the photography material displayed online.
- Set up the standard guidelines for designing the web services the company was providing and created a solid background for the upcoming design department.
- Managed and oversaw the identity change of the agency, which consisted of rebranding, curating all of the new communication (both online and offline), and designing the logo.
- Worked on front-end development for several local businesses.
- Created designs for several web projects, mainly corporate pages.
- Crafted graphic designs for leaflets, flyers, posters, and all kinds of printed support for different ad campaigns. The clients ranged from cultural associations to shops and local businesses.
Master of Arts Degree in Graphic Design
UPV | Universitat Politècnica de Vàlencia - Valencia, Spain
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Fashion and Textile Design
NABA | Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti - Milan, Italy