1995 - PRESENT
Anthony Noyce Design - AND+
- Created brand systems, digital design, WordPress, and Webflow development for B2B and B2C tech brands.
- Rebranded an AI-powered life science distribution business. Created their new brand, brand guidelines, launch material, and three sub brands including the UX, UI, and WordPress build of their marketing websites.
- Led the brand progression for a medical tech wearable. The project included the UX, UI, and WordPress build of a new website, marketing materials and product design for the healthcare professionals dashboard.
- Led the brand design for an enterprise DevOps startup. Created a new brand identity, brand guidelines, launch materials, and a WordPress website featuring Lottie animations.
- Worked with a Motorsport simulation business on launching a chain of entertainment venues featuring their immersive motion simulators. Project includes all brand identity, brand guidelines, signage, branded interiors and Webflow website.
- Provided ongoing web design and WebFlow development for RightNow Media, a not for profit media streaming service. Integrated with their design and development team implementing sub brand microsites, SEO pages, general development, and CMS pages.
Technologies: AdobeCC, Sketch, InVision, WordPress, Webflow, Zeplin