Verified Expert in Design
Antonas is a cross-disciplinary designer working at the nexus between product development, user experience, and graphic design in the health, education, technology, services, and eCommerce industries. He helps brands explore what's next and to answer "what ifs." As lead designer at eBay, he helped the company envision a new design framework focusing on an immersive and personalized buyer experience. Antonas balances utility and aesthetics beautifully in product, service, and brand design.
- Helped Spotify make its first steps into the live event market.
- Created a vision for eBay's product and UX framework.
- Guided Google to envision a new approach to ML-enabled data capture.
- Assisting Canon in creating the company's first working prototype of a VR product.
- Developed and scaled a design system for a medtech product, shifting the culture from delivery to user-centric, research-based learning.
- Created a web experience of a London-based co-working space, leading to a 150% increase in membership applications.
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Vilnius University - Vilnius, Lithuania