Anu Prasadh Raja S P
Verified Expert in Design
Anu focuses on creating delightful and usable products. He has 10+ years of experience in making user-friendly products as a UX designer, lead, mentor, growth hacker, and product owner. He has worked with a variety of top clients including Wiley, McGraw Hill, Edulastic, and Shaw Academy, and he is currently working with ZAGG on their ICO and blockchain to get their whitepaper launch and token sale UI/UX. Anu has experience not only in creating enterprise-level products but also in mobile apps.
Lead UX Designer
- Launched a healthcare news-based app named Nibbin in three months, available at App Store.
- Designed and launched a mobile app along with a learning management system (LMS) for healthcare professionals to improve their knowledge. This is a micro video-based learning app.
- Rethought the concepts and user flows and improvised the app for the United Nations available at Google Play store.
- Contributed to ICO and Blockchain technology for ZAGG Protocol in their branding, token sale page, strategy for sale, website, white-paper, and their partner's DAPPs. Strategized the solution, brand, and app consulting from scratch.
- Collaborated with Cluster Up in building their solution for the Docker open-source platform which was later acquired by Nutanix. Generally, the Docker set up is complicated from multiple layers with different service providers. This app was designed to simplify the user level and provide an extensively robust solution. I worked on their website and web-app solution.
- Created a more engaging and appealing platform for a restaurant deal selling platform and gift card selling platform for iOS and Android, and rebranded their brand to match their vision.
- Designed an eCommerce web application for Binatone's Kidzstar tablet including increasing conversions, personalized gift card options, abandoned cart strategy, and search strategy. Pages designed include product, listing, cart, and payment pages.
UX Researcher and Consultant
- Designed a platform for a live video learning platform for mobile and desktop. Researched requirements including surveys and wireframes. The features include discussion, classroom learning, chat, live video, a crowd-based blog platform for the content system, and a forum for discussion.
- Rebranded Shaw Academy from a traditional graduation hat logo to a pulse-based blue logo to showcase the live learning capability.
- Included monetization as part of the design for the premium model.
Senior UX Designer
- Designed an education-based SaaS platform, commonly known as a learning management system for Wiley and McGraw Hill.
- Branded a crowd-sourced assignment app for Edulastic for teachers to create and contribute assignments to other teachers.
Master of Science Degree in Computer Science
Hindusthan College of Arts & Science - Coimbatore, India
User Testing and Product Testing