Nashville, TN, United States
Toptal Member Since
April 26, 2017
Austin has worked in the digital design industry for the last five years, creating digital products and promotional material for local and global clients such as Mars, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, and Formica. He currently works as the Chief Creative Officer for Curu, and in the past has provided creative support to Ford Motor Company. Austin brings a passionate attitude and a willingness to learn to every project he works on.
Austin is available for hireHire Austin
Curu Credit App
Financial UXApp UXMobile UXIcon DesignBrandingStatistics+ 5 more
Catapult HQ Inc.
Art DirectionLanding Page OptimizationWeb UXRFPsMarketingIconography+ 5 more
We\rHaus Lifestyle & eCommerce UI
BrandingeCommerceeCommerce UIeCommerce DesignOnline ShopsTypography+ 2 more
UCCA App Concept
User Experience (UX)BrandingRebrandingApp UIMuseums & Exhibits
2016 - PRESENT
Chief Creative Officer
- Oversaw and created digital products such as mobile apps, social media campaigns, and branding materials.
- Provided art direction and creative direction for various external and internal digital products.
- Provided feedback and directions to designers.
Technologies: InVision, Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Sketch
2015 - 2016
- Collaborated with designers, writers, and creative directors on digital products such as websites, ad banners, and eCommerce product detail pages. This work was done for brands like Ford Motor Company, Mars, and Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
2014 - 2015
- Collaborated with other creative individuals to produce online and offline promotional materials for brands like Formica Corporation and Ohio Lottery Commission.
Technologies: Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
2013 - 2013
Highwire Brand Studio
- Served as the creative director on my team to oversee the design progress of the branding of La Scilla peanut butter during this six-week experience in London. I led a B2B lifestyle campaign including a trade ad, a website landing page, and trade show pull-up banners. At the end of this program, our client was very excited about our sophisticated and simple solution.
Technologies: Apple Keynote, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
2012 - 2012
UX Design Intern
- Designed UI elements that can be used for Sohu.com's official website to draw traffic.
- Collaborated with editors, art directors, and other designers to create branded web pages.
Technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
2010 - 2014
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design and Interactive Media Studies
Miami University - Oxford, Ohio