Verified Expert in Design
Barnaby is a senior UX/UI designer with 12 years of experience who's worked on projects for Budget, Land Rover, Lego, Monsoon, Carlsberg, Shell, Oracle, Orange, and Flora ProActiv. He's created personas, sitemaps, user journeys, wireframes, and functional UI designs while also conducting focus groups and user testing. By working closely with the stakeholders, Barnaby ensures that each project meets both the business and usability requirements.
Budget Car Rental One-page Responsive UX Design
Range Rover Sport Global Launch Event UX
Web Designer | Front-end Developer
- Created the web design and developed them for small businesses.
- Developed WordPress themes and plugins; worked with servers and hosting, project management, marketing, account management, and sales.
- Coded the HTML and CSS to best practices' web standards.
- Created personas, sitemaps, user journeys, wireframes, and functional specifications.
- Conducted focus groups and user testing; I was responsible for the whole UX lifecycle.
- Worked closely with stakeholders to ensure that each project meets both the business and usability requirements.
- Found solutions to complicated problems and helped clients to realize how a good UX can help their businesses.
- Designed functional and visually appealing user interfaces.
Bachelor's Degree in English and Sociology
University of Pécs - Pécs, Hungary
Participated in an Erasmus Scholarship in Sociology and Gender Studies
Fontys University of Applied Sciences - Eindhoven, Netherlands