Austin, TX, United States
Member since June 22, 2017
Ben’s skill set intersects in the areas of creativity, technology, and entrepreneurship. He is currently working with companies as a contract UX/UI designer and Creative Director to help launch new apps, websites, and interactive experiences.
- Founder/Designer2012 - PRESENTReactive Canvas
Technologies: Sketch, Adobe Suite, Invision, Principle, Omnigraffle, CSS/HTML
- Specialized in UX/UI and Creative Direction for digital products.
- Launched products for various platforms including desktop SaaS, Native iOS, and Native Android.
- UI and Motion Designer2016 - 2017Argo Design
Technologies: Sketch, Adobe Suite
- Headed the UI design and strategy for Argo clients, as well as motion design for product videos.
- Lead Designer2013 - 2014Robots and Rockets
Technologies: Adobe Suite, Omnigraffle, iOS
- Led the visual design and art direction for company products.
- Designed user experience and wireframing with the lead product manager.
- Wrote product documentation and performed QA with the internal development team.
- Senior Designer/Developer2007 - 2010Fuse Interactive
Technologies: Adobe Suite, Adobe Flash, Actionscript 3
- Led the Flash development team and initiatives.
- Oversaw the art direction for In-flight entertainment system.
- Web and Graphic Designer2001 - 2007Freelance
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator
- Designed and developed highly interactive experiences for a variety of clients. Companies and clients I've worked with in this time frame include Eyemagine, Pearpod, Fjord Interactive, Millsberry(Trix and Lucky charms), Experian, Mattel, Purpose Driven, Creator Kids, FoxyCart, and numerous other projects.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Design/Illustration2001 - 2008Laguna College of Art and Design - Laguna Beach, California, USA