Verified Expert in Design
Ben is a passionate and creative professional with over 15 years of experience in UX and UI designing for world-leading brands, including Microsoft, the English Premier League, ASOS, and the BBC. He has worked across the board, from startups to large platforms in a wide range of industries, including eCommerce, logistics, fintech, sports, insurance, and more. Ben has proven skills in creative UI execution, strategic UX vision, and clear client communication.
Dior x Measmerize eCommerce CRO
Prizeout: Fintech App for the Ad Bid Industry
Gift Card Fintech App and Client Dashboard
UI/UX and Product Designer
- Acquired 15 years of agency and in-house experience. Moved to the freelance sector to help a new range of clients in the digital space.
- Completed projects for notable clients, including eCommerce leaders Dior, Snug Sofas, Lawless, fintech businesses Prizeout and Qudos, and app products Rizek and GlitzUp.
- Implemented a tailored approach to suit the client's needs. Used established standards and best practices with the ability to quickly adapt the design process to fit a client's budget, timeline, or specific goals.
Digital Creative Director
- Engaged as a digital design director at Wunderman in Dubai, an agency with over 100 personnel locally and 200 global offices in 70 countries.
- Designed and delivered projects for Microsoft, RSA Insurance, Unilever, Dubai World Trade Centre, and Dubai Properties.
- Set and implemented new design standards, processes, staff, and software.
- Created and delivered cutting-edge UI/UX solutions that clients loved and delivered results.
- Won several pitches, securing new business and renewed long-standing contracts.
- Designed a new digital platform for RSA insurance which produced over four times the client's revenue target after going live.
- Won a 2019 Effie Award for the UI/UX work completed.
- Engaged as a creative director at TenTwenty, a 30+ person digital agency.
- Launched successful projects with clients such as the DIFC, Dubai Future Foundation, Arabian Business, and ITP Media.
- Achieved several international awards for the website, apps, and branding work produced, including Awwwards.com, CSS design awards, and FWA awards.
- Led the agency to all-time high standards and achieved new levels of success, creativity, and delivery for the company.
- Designed and managed a team in charge of winning work and designing concepts and products for new and established clients.
- Attained some of the agency's most significant client contracts, including the Liverpool Football Club, Arsenal Football Club, and UK Sports body.
- Designed eCommerce platforms that generated over six times the target revenue for the clients we launched with.
Designer and UX Advisor
Shop Direct Group
- Hired as a middle-weight designer but quickly gained a role as a senior due to aptitude in turning around detailed, thought-out work quickly, handling multiple projects, and designing to a very high standard.
- Researched and produced responsive design mock-ups.
- Achieved several awards, including an employee of the month award.
Bachelor of Arts Degree with Honors in Design
University of Central Lancashire - Lancashire, England
Certified User Experience Analyst
Human Factors International
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring