Member since September 17, 2017
In Bernardo’s eight years as a designer, he’s focused on helping startups and corporations alike build their digital products and launch their ideas to market. He uses lean methodologies to design, test, and validate products that make users fall in love. Bernardo comprehends that creating a great product requires communication between all parties, solid developers, and a clear-and-thoughtful design solution.
- UI/UX Designer | Partner2016 - PRESENTHub9
Technologies: Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Principle
- Worked with an experienced design and development team to create amazing user-focused digital projects for startups and businesses.
- Spent over a year designing a brand new prediction market app.
- Helped a startup get funding from a major Brazilian airline—enabling them to create an app from scratch that teaches profession-specific technical English to airline pilots.
- Created several systems and apps for UFRJ (one of the best universities in Brazil).
- Designed a very complex system for CDGN (an oil and gas engineering company).
- Developed from scratch an app/system for a new startup that helps companies manage staff transportation.
- Lead UI Designer2015 - 2016Fisqua
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Sketch, InVision
- Worked together with a UX and development team to build complex systems and apps for major Brazilian companies.
- Designed an app for CVC, the biggest tourism company in Brazil, that helped them manage all their individual salesmen and their performance.
- Designed ITA's new web platform; ITA is one of the most prestigious universities in Brazil.
- Designed a system for RNP, the company that first brought the internet to Brazil, which allows them to manage several events that they host throughout the year, together with apps for the participants and staff.
- UI/UX Designer2014 - 20146D
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, InVision
- Managed several digital projects; these varied from simple websites to complex eCommerce and mobile apps.
- Designed several digital projects for Oi (one of the biggest telecommunication companies in Brazil).
- Designed an eCommerce for a major Brazilian fashion brand.
- Graphic Designer2009 - 2013Café
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Started as an intern, quickly became a junior designer, and ultimately worked as a senior designer before my departure.
- Worked on various types of design work from logos and editorial to websites and digital products.
- Created designs for some of the biggest Brazilian companies like Petrobras and FGV.
- Designed websites for many Brazilian fashion brands.
- Designed a brand new digital magazine, Uniq; the project was selected for the most prestigious graphic design expo in Brazil.
- Managed entire projects from start to finish.
- Created the name, logo, and product design for Zimp (a growing startup in the retail/financial world).
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design2005 - 2011Federal University of Rio de Janeiro | UFRJ - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil