Verified Expert in Design
Brandon Roth seems quiet. But when you see his work, you immediately realize there's a lot of volume in there. This stuff is loud. Or smooth. Or edgy—whatever the person who wrote the brief really wanted. Brandon just intuits how to make great work and has done so for clients like New Balance and Lyft, in every medium from hand lettering to 3D.
- Designed a national print campaign involving custom illustration for a tech company.
- Worked as both art director and designer.
- Conceived and built the UI of an AR platform for a major home builder, helping re-position the brand as a tech-forward company.
- Mentored junior designers and led projects for multiple clients alongside strategy, account, development, and production.
- Built numerous pitch, strategy, and creative decks using InDesign and Pages.
- Created brand guidelines for national level clients.
- Conceived, designed, and animated social media content and digital ads.
- Developed wordmarks and logotypes for events and brands.
- Redesigned website UX/UI for a health conscious food brand.
- Rebranded an educational summit, creating work encompassing visual brand assets, websites, and event apps.
Founding Member/Principle Designer
- Worked to build the brand concept and strategy arm of Highbridge Creative, expanding the overall capabilities from a digital-only shop to a full service creative studio.
- Branded a national scale brewery. Worked directly with clients and vendors to execute on brand assets, packaging, marketing materials, and digital properties.
- Designed a website for the Montreal location of an international hotel chain. Branded and named the hotel's rewards club.
- Designed the website for a city museum in Canada.
- Designed a website for one of Canada's most relevant indy music platforms.
- Mentored junior designers and interns.
- Conceived and designed an entry for a paper fashion show in which I won first place.
- Became principle member helping find and hire subsequent employees growing the company from two people to nine people.
- Scheduled and travelled for press checks and printer proofs.
- Handled vendor relationships on behalf of clients.
- Gave studio tours to college design students and teachers.
The Colorado Symphony
- Created an event poster for a collaboration between local musicians, Nathaniel Rateliff, and the Colorado Symphony.
- Led art direction of a photoshoot with the symphony and other musicians. Worked alongside a photographer to help orchestrate shots.
- Handled procuring silkscreened, signed copies of the poster used as promotion and fundraising item items.
- Attended symphony rehearsals and took "behind the scenes" snapshots used to build-up excitement for the event.
- Worked alongside the events coordinator to build the concept and strategize the poster and marketing.
Graphic Designer (Freelance)
Living City Block
- Worked with an independent marketing firm to develop a new brand for the Living City Block.
- Created soft goods and swag for events.
- Designed letterheads, business cards, and presentation templates.
- Designed educational brochures.
- Designed printed programs for conferences and large meetings.
- Developed color systems for national hospital clients.
- Conceived and designed an annual report cover.
- Directed a CEO photoshoot. Conceived and built props for shoot.
- Performed brand audits in the initial stages of new client work.
- Developed the concept for logos for a variety of major corporate clients.
- Built physical presentation boards and mockups to share with clients.
- Branded a data analytics company and built a guidelines document to pass along to their internal team.
- Worked alongside the senior team to concept and execute branding projects from start to finish.
- Created a stationery set for a hospital in New York.
Graphic Designer (Freelance)
- Created shirts and bandanas for the the band that sold across the U.S. and Europe promoting their "White Flag Warrior" tour.
- Built a custom typeface called Bot Stencil they still use to this day.
- Developed their brand identity including logo, full style guide, a brand avatar, stationery, stickers, and soft goods.
- Branded two of their annual fundraising events. Conceived and designed every asset from the event logo to web site and signage at the event.
- Created email templates for marketing.
- Coordinated the band for headshots and photo assets that were used in various marketing campaigns.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Communication Design
Metropolitan State University - Denver