Bruno O. Barros
Verified Expert in Design
Bruno is a senior UI/UX product designer based in Rio who's experienced at working remotely for companies worldwide. He was the lead designer at CareCloud's Breeze patient intake platform for iOS, Android, and web. Breeze was shortlisted for "Best UI/UX Design in a SaaS Product" in the 2018 SaaS Awards.
Bus.com | Fresher Design System
CareCloud Breeze | Friendly Patient Intake Platform
Papp | Group Chat Index App
Founder | Lead Designer
- Designed user interface and user experience for iOS, Android, desktop, and mobile web environments.
- Worked on multiple corporate brand design projects for many clients.
- Collaborated on a variety of projects that required illustration skills.
- Involved in various stages in a product's development, from napkin sketches to public companies.
- Worked as the project manager for a range of projects and led both design and development teams.
- Collaborated on the creation of a pharmaceutical brand people love—one of Loyal's north stars. Acted as part of the creative team.
- Built a full design system for the user-facing platform Loyal released for some of its scientific studies.
- Explored multiple UX and UI directions for tools and platforms for participants of Loyal scientific studies and clinical trials.
- Collaborated on the design of most public-facing Loyal websites, including its home page.
- Joined the team involved in the creation of Mission's new member platform.
- Designed a full design system for Mission's new member platform, including all visual and user experience assets for the product.
- Designed a variety of marketing-related assets, including landing page assets and email templates.
- Collaborated on product-level strategy decisions related to the overall user experience.
- Designed a full design system, including all visual and user experience assets for the product.
- Created user flows and wireframes for new product features.
- Designed a variety of marketing-related assets, including landing pages and the main home page.
- Collaborated on all product-level strategy decisions related to the overall user experience.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Worked as the lead UI/UX designer of CareCloud's Breeze app for iOS, Android and web. Spent two years designing complex user flows and interfaces.
- Contributed to the UI/UX design of the new CareCloud Electronic Health Record system, which is still a work-in-progress.
- Led an entire design team that worked on multiple CareCloud products at the same time.
- Worked on marketing materials and landing pages for CareCloud products.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Worked remotely as the lead UI/UX designer in multiple products for various clients.
- Designed apps for iOS, Android, and web in a very collaborative environment with other designers.
- Met with clients in person and remotely via communication tools, like Zoom and Skype.
- Worked on complex products that required a deep understanding of who the users are.
- Designed apps for companies like Fiat, HSBC, Skoob, Oi Telecom, and Band TV.
- Led all ongoing UI/UX-related projects at the time.
- Worked with a range of clients, focusing on mobile apps and web design.
Master's Degree in Design
PUC-Rio - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Universidade Tiradentes - Aracaju, Brazil