Rockledge, United States
Member since December 29, 2015
For 15+ years, Carolina has provided UX/UI and creative services for a number of clients, including several startups, software companies, and creative agencies in Silicon Valley. She's crafted more than 20 UX/UI-and-product designs for corporate websites, eCommerce sites, web and mobile apps, and more. She has also consulted for B2B and B2C companies in various industries including corporate, education, nonprofit, security, and finance.
- UX and UI Design Consultant | Creative Director2011 - PRESENTSquare Foot Creative | Web Design, UX, UI, and Graphic Design Studio
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Creative Suite, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Balsamiq, Proto.io, UXPin
- Worked as a UX/UI design consultant for multiple startups, creative agencies, and software development companies in San Francisco and the Bay Area. Projects include web apps, mobile apps, and website design.
- Led projects from discovery (defining goals, personas, user journeys, competitive analysis, and more) to wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and finally to user testing.
- Consulted on both B2B and B2C projects and in various industries including education, government agencies, nonprofit, real estate, finance, security, and more.
- Worked as a graphic designer for direct clients as well as creative agencies doing branding, logos, white papers, brochures, eBooks, digital and printed marketing collateral, and more.
- Certificate in User Experience (UX) Design2014 - 2015Bay Area Video Coalition - San Francisco, CA, USA
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Administration2012 - 2013Fachhochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg - Bonn, Germany
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design1997 - 2001University of Hawaii at Manoa - Honolulu, HI, USA