Verified Expert in Design
Casandra is a Nielsen Norman Group certified UX master, senior UX/UI product designer, and front-end engineer with over ten years of experience. She possesses a keen understanding of market dynamics that impact the successful launch of applications. Casandra excels at collaborating in a cross-functional environment and building consensus through influence as a recognized subject matter expert in finance and data-driven projects.
- Created UX flows and designed wireframes on mid to high-fidelity UI for product features and updates on the UBS ELI portal, an alternate data product.
- Crafted cohesive UX strategy and conducted UX research, including competitor research, interviewing stakeholders and clients, creating personas, in-depth customer journey maps, testing, reports, and other UX research methods.
- Collaborated frequently with product managers, developers, and data analytics in an agile environment to deliver in cadence with sprints and create the best product experience.
Lead UX/UI Designer | Front-end Developer
- Established the creative direction for integrating the look and feel of the key software product and developed the UI and website for products, including creating the wireframes used to obtain early buy-in.
- Gathered requirements from stakeholders and conducted UX research based on data to craft UX personas. Created UI updates for a finance internal app and application screens.
- Collaborated with the development team for data visualization using Tableau for drill-downs, charts, and financial details.
Lead UX/UI Designer | Assistant Project Manager
- Redesigned the quantitative finance platform injecting a user experience-centric design into the website and iOS application. Managed design, development, and testing with onsite and offshore developers, reducing project budget by 30%.
- Worked with UX researchers to understand user needs and create low-fi design deliverables. Created 25+ wireframes, designs, dashboards, and features for the platform and mobile application.
- Displaced competitors by anticipating the user need to deliver interactive device apps and became the leading quantitative finance app on Apple Store. Increased profitability by 10% by increasing alpha creations with an improved UX.
UX/UI Designer and Developer
- Designed and developed responsive Bootstrap sites for mobile, iPad, and desktop.
- Implemented a custom CMS allowing stakeholders to easily update websites.
Associate Degree in Web Development
The Art Institute of New York City - New York City, NY, USA
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Certificate of Completion | Software Engineering Bootcamp
Certificate of Completion | Springboard UX Bootcamp
15 UX Design Certifications
Interaction Design Foundation
UX Master Certification
Nielsen Norman Group
Certified Scrum Master