Verified Expert in Design
Chad has a passion for systems thinking and an ever-growing obsession with customer-centricity. Working on dozens of products with both enterprise and startup teams, he is well versed in various methodologies but never loses his scrappiness to get things done. He enjoys software that solves critical business needs, trims processes, and delights customers. He currently calls Charlotte, NC home and has lived in six different cities across the world.
Senior UX Architect
Production Tool & Die
- Designed an end-to-end process encompassing inbound orders, internal processing, scheduling, execution, quality control, and final delivery.
- Developed over 10 prototypes using no-code tools to illustrate process improvement areas and validate hypothesis.
- Created personas for each function within the manufacturing process to capture goals, drivers, required inputs and outputs, and emotional states throughout the manufacturing process.
Senior UX Designer
Lowe's Home Improvement
- Implemented 10 applications with integrations to merchandising, data science, and supply chain to enable 60% efficiency gains in product flow through Lowe’s DCs in comparable areas.
- Maintained a hyper-focus on innovation for Lowe’s customers and business partners in replenishment and demand forecasting through the implication of UX and automation.
- Advocated for usability and interface design to senior leadership through demonstration and continued value delivery.
- Worked with a team of architects, designers, prototypers, and content developers to deliver projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Evaluated existing web applications and their usability. Identified opportunity and business needs for build versus buy.
Senior Product Manager
- Worked fast in low fidelity to discover potential options, then determined trade-offs between choices while iterating into high-fidelity deliverables.
- Designed user interface elements. Produce high-quality creative solutions to complex problems based on research and goals.
- Oversaw two teams create a ground-up platform enabling efficient negotiations between Kroger corporate, their subsidiaries, and 10,000 vendor partnerships.
- Created detailed visual designs, prototypes, and reusable elements for user interfaces.
- Acted as the patent recipient for an enterprise-scale initiative with a small innovation team to improve service speeds and reduce technical debt at the Deli & Bakery service counters.
- Planned and executed over 20 chain-wide application and firmware deployments to over 30,000 store devices and three applications.
- Worked with engineering and QA teams to control the quality of the actual design implementation.
- Evaluated existing web applications and evaluated their usability.
Bachelor's of Science in Marketing in Advertising and Marketing
Oral Roberts Univrsity - Tulsa, OK