Verified Expert in Design
Chavez is a self-driven designer focusing on helping businesses understand the value of their image through well-designed digital experiences while achieving growth and success. He is well versed in the UX process from research and documentation to wireframes and hi-fidelity prototyping which provides him the ability to take an idea from concept to a market-ready product.
- Led design workshops.
- Designed 0-1 projects.
- Led redesign efforts for web.
- Contributed to product decisions.
- Worked with research and data to make design decisions.
Phase 3 Marketing & Communications
- Defined user personas and scenarios to develop better strategic decisions for key audiences.
- Led designs from concept to development hand-off and QA.
- Created click-able or programmed hi-fidelity prototypes.
- Designed user interfaces for websites and web applications.
- Reviewed and translated website analytics into actionable solutions.
- Implemented new processes for user testing and prototyping.
- Outlined user flows and define information architecture.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in New Media Arts/Architecture
Southern Polytechnic State University - Atlanta, GA