Verified Expert in Design
Chintan is a user experience designer with over a decade of experience designing products for web, mobile, and other digital mediums. He specializes in ideation, design strategy, prototyping, interface and visual design, and brand identity, and has designed products that span platforms and industries. Chintan's core ability is to deeply understand and create design solutions that align with business goals while focusing on end users’ benefits.
LocateMe | Android App
UI/UX Product Designer
TekVision Technologies Inc.
- Modernized interfaces and user flows for a contact center technologies and testing solutions platform.
- Added the latest best practices in the web and mobile app design, such as adaptability to different screens (responsiveness) and a clean, modern style.
- Revamped the reporting tool with data visualization and dashboard design.
- Created a design language (design system) to keep consistency across the digital products and modules.
UI/UX Designer for a SaaS-based Interactive Marketplace
- Designed a complete cloud-based interactive marketplace that allows companies looking to provide CNC work to search, discover, and get quotes from the best CNC machine shops and manufacturers.
- Crafted seamless user journeys to address the needs of users, both buyers and manufacturers.
- Designed a solid messaging feature to enable quote negotiations between the buyer and the manufacturer.
UI/UX Designer for a Supply Management Startup
- Designed the supply chain management marketplace platform streamlining sales and exports of specialty crops (coffee) from emerging markets like Ethiopia.
- Studied more than three different sets of users to understand their psychodynamics and identify their end goals and needs.
- Crafted distinctive user flows that would address the needs and goals of different user types.
- Ensured the final web app and mobile responsive designs were intuitive, engaging, and aligned with the business vision.
- Collaborated with the client in person to gather industry insights to craft a strong user experience.
Senior UX Designer for an eCommerce Website
soho studio LLC
- Audited the current website, studied competitors, and conducted UX research to provide innovative solutions to increase the conversion rate and streamline the user experience.
- Changed and organized primary headers and the mega-menu to enable easy navigation.
- Designed an uncluttered homepage with a strong value proposition.
- Polished the product listing and detail pages with a compelling content layout.
- Uncomplicated the checkout flow to show progress and enhance the security of payment for the shoppers.
- Improved conversion rate by 50% through relevant UX design strategy.
UI/UX Product Designer for an IoT App
SAGE Eletrochromics, Inc.
- Designed mobile UI and admin web app for SageGlass by Saint Gobain, an innovative IoT app that provides smart glass technology for commercial skyscrapers.
- Gave new ideas and design directions for the digital product.
- Designed the user experience of the admin web app to perform various activities based on their set rules and permissions through the portal.
Data Visualization Expert for a B2B Report Tool
- Designed dashboards with data-focused layouts for a web app and mobile responsive platform of a modern pre-employment assessment tool.
- Crafted data visualization for different KPIs of the tool that measures the traits and abilities of candidates and predicts their success on the job.
- Created a simplified and uncomplicated report template based on the client’s technical requirements.
- Designed a cohesive visual design experience for all the screens.
UI/UX Designer for an Inventory Management Enterprise App
Krost Business Furniture
- Redesigned the inventory management company's app for the office furniture supplier and manufacturer company.
- Conceptualized a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the web application.
- Ensured that all elements of the online user experience were optimized for improved usability, functionality, and visual design.
- Produced high-quality UX design solutions using wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
UI/UX Designer for an Edtech Web Application
- Designed the MVP for the B2C edtech platform used for digital career counseling services in Italy.
- Built a personalized and interactive web app aimed toward Generation Z, the target audience.
- Collaborated primarily with product management, engineers, and leadership to create a great product experience for end users.
- Provided wireframes, flow diagrams, low- and high-fidelity prototypes, and mockups and then promptly iterated on them based on feedback.
- Delivered design assets to the development team and worked with developers to find solutions within the constraints.
- Created and maintained style guides and design solutions that drive measurable business objectives.
Product Designer for a Hotel Management Platform
- Designed a SaaS-based hotel management software that helps mid-range hotels to streamline team operations, maintenance, and inspections.
- Strategized the roadmap of the product, conceptualized and designed the MVP to help hoteliers run a deeply connected operation and deliver a best-in-class guest experience.
- Focused on crafting different modules in the web and mobile apps like task management, checklists, assignments, and messaging platform.
- Created user flows for admin and housekeeping staff to manage the accomplishment of the tasks.
- Helped the startup to refresh its ideas and identify the features to showcase the best prototype to investors to secure funding.
UI/UX Designer for a Web-based Education App
- Designed an edtech tool used for AI-powered summarization and research.
- Developed the web-based app's user experience with the primary goal of changing how students understand information.
- Created prototypes that helped the company gain funding and start working with Y Combinator, a technology startup accelerator.
Product Designer for a B2B SaaS Web App
- Served as a product designer while working on the agritech SaaS-based labor management and compliance marketplace platform.
- Conducted user research to understand the target audience, which included farm workers, migrant agricultural workers, and farm owners.
- Created user flows for the entire H-2A process, including the H-2A visa, recruitment of farmworkers, H-2A compliance, and onboarding of digital workers.
- Collaborated with product managers and the in-house design team to create and release minimum viable software prototypes.
UI/UX and Visual Designer for a B2B eCommerce Company
- Designed the company's largest cross-merchant shopper network.
- Created a seamless checkout that narrowed the gap between browsing and buying, enabled frictionless shopping, and provided complete payment control.
- Built UI elements for the dashboard design and eCommerce consumer features.
UI/UX Designer for an Internal Operational and Management Web Dashboard
- Designed an AI-based cyber security and innovative solution delivery platform that allowed organizations to achieve security across all company levels.
- Simplified complex data and turned it into intuitive user experiences.
- Incorporated data to create a simple and engaging dashboard design experience.
UI/UX Designer for an Animated Presentations and Videos Platform
- Helped a cloud company and creative platform with a fast-paced work environment create their design tool for making professional videos, animations, and presentations.
- Created modules for business types and business needs, two sets of target audiences. The former covered enterprises, startups, and consulting companies, while the latter handled learning and development, HR, and onboarding.
- Simplified complex user flows to enable collaboration within the team.
UI Designer for a Data and Privacy Product
Freckle IOT (acquired by PlaceIQ)
- Created a project for a global data company specializing in media measurement and identity that offered privacy-compliant data. They also covered agnostic measurement for brands designed to deepen relationships with their consumers.
- Designed a user interface for a B2C web app and responsive mobile design that applies location data and attribution to search and social media channels for increasing effectiveness.
- Enabled brick-and-mortar businesses to get location-related insights as they moved to online work.
- Built a module that would give consumers direct ownership and data control and compensate them for it.
UX Designer for a Customer Experience Platform
- Designed the customer experience management platform that helped businesses capture customer feedback, close the feedback loop, and measure customer satisfaction through metrics including NPS, CSAT, and CES.
- Created simple, friendly, and engaging surveys that helped measure customer satisfaction and boosted loyalty.
- Helped businesses make data-driven decisions for improving customer experience by working on data visualization design and summarizing the gathered data.
- Developed the B2B marketing website focused on engaging and educating the audience and increasing conversions.
Project Manager | Lead Designer for an Aviation SaaS App
- Designed the marketplace app that helps resolve aircraft-on-ground situations like aircraft breakdowns and maintenance problems.
- Conducted user research to understand the behavioral patterns and needs of airline staff and aviation vendors.
- Developed micro-interactions and a minimalistic user interface for the app to improve the target audience's engagement.
UI/UX Designer for a Time Management Application
- Created a web-based MVP for a productivity and time management app to help this startup pitch an idea to investors.
- Moved the whole idea from paper concepts to prototypes by incorporating a UX strategy that included consolidating features, layout changes, and adopting minimalism.
- Adapted web app screens and crafted a mobile-responsive design for the app.
- Shared design deliverables with the development team and collaborated with them to create a working prototype.
Web UI Designer for a Series of Web Projects
Ezra Digital (acquired by Creatotech)
- Created the web UI for B2C, B2B, and nonprofit verticals while working with a digital marketing agency.
- Collaborated with the agency's CEO on a creative strategy and helped the team's UX researcher make informed design decisions.
- Designed web experiences for multiple projects in various industries, such as architecture, technology, healthcare, and education.
- Implemented content strategy, motion, and visual designs while working with the development team.
UI Designer for a Global eCommerce Service Provider
Simple Global, Inc.
- Designed the SaaS-based desktop app for order fulfillment services, third-party logistics, and customer care solutions for eCommerce brands.
- Redesigned the digital product as an integrated marketplace to remove the complexities of cross-border trade while improving the post-sales experience for eCommerce companies and vendors.
- Automated picking, packing, and shipment by creating workflows.
- Created an all-in-one client portal and dashboard that enabled real-time inventory, orders, and shipment visibility.
UI/UX Designer for a Legal Services Platform
- Conducted surveys to understand the existing problems faced by different types of users of the application and listed them according to user personas.
- Identified the problems and divided them into various modules to evolve the solution.
- Studied the competitive landscape to capture the essence of the platform and approaches adopted by them. It helped us build the mental model before designing the software interface.
- Changed the business model into a hybrid marketplace that would best suit the needs of the key users and also automated the efforts of the payment mechanism to make it fast and engaging.
- Designed the user flows for the navigation system's different phases, both for the users and the admin.
- Evolved the brand identity to complement it with its unique value proposition, service providers, and prospective customers.
- Created a unified design language on the website and the software application for a smooth service experience.
UI/UX and Visual Designer for a Taxi and Limo Booking Platform
Public in Motion
- Created a powerful mobility tech platform that connected local transport fleets with corporates, SMEs, and travel agencies to book taxis and manage trips.
- Conducted extensive research to understand the target audiences and their needs in order to create seamless user flows and navigation.
- Collaborated with engineers and the product manager on reinventing the web interface and mobile app using new interactions and animations.
- Established new brand design guidelines and created the marketing collateral material.
UI/UX Designer for an IoT Product Development Web App and Website
- Designed the web app that guides users through the process of building electronic devices.
- Conducted extensive user and industry research to understand the needs of electrical engineers, our target audience.
- Built modules that enabled the user to design and have their product manufactured for a fraction of what it previously cost.
- Transformed the sketches and basic user flows into clickable prototypes with a finished UI.
GUI Designer for Laboratory Instrumentation
- Designed an IoT-based software for potentiostat's data acquisition and analysis.
- Used a drag-and-drop experiment builder to create specialized tests.
- Built screens that were easy to use, with a simple user experience and intuitive controls.
UI Designer for a Media Insight and Optimization Platform
Media iQ Digital
- Designed a closed-loop insight and optimization platform that empowered planners and traders to drive programmatic outcomes for advertisers.
- Conducted user research to understand the needs of different users, including product managers, analysts, media planners, commercial business stakeholders, and media traders.
- Built user flows, wireframes, sample prototypes, and UI kits and presented them to senior stakeholders for feedback and iteration.
UI/UX Designer for an Edtech Mobile and Web App
- Designed the MVP for a marketplace app for parents to find local, approved, and affordable activities and mentors that match their child's interests.
- Created a personalized experience design based on the school schedule, distance, age, interests, and friends, allowing parents to get relevant content for their child.
- Simplified the process of selecting and booking batches of courses by using clear and minimal visual design.
UI/UX Product Designer for an Intern Housing Marketplace Platform
- Audited the rental marketplace for students and interns to find out the gaps in the performance of their on going website and the reason for its downfalls.
- Improvised the information architecture and design strategy based on the audit and research outcomes.
- Designed two mood boards to rebrand the website with new fonts and colors to align them with the expectations and emotions of the target audience.
- Improved micro interactions at the hook of key pages and create a smoother and responsive experience even on mobile devices.
- Created a more enriched user experience and user interaction by giving the portal brand new life.
Freelance Product Designer
LocateMe (via Toptal)
- Created a research-based, user-friendly Android app experience with a minimal interface design.
- Grasped the core of the business, discussed the overall product strategy and designed the user experience strategy.
- Shipped high-fidelity prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems.
- Shared and reviewed the designs based on peer feedback, user research, testing, and customer feedback.
- Covered the evolving design system by creating a style guide with a mood board.
- Led the branding team at Naseba—a business information company.
- Interfaced directly with the business leader and worked with the marketing team to ensure conceptualization and delivery of design assets.
- Ensured the 360-degree turnaround of the company-wide branding and digital presence during my tenure.
- Developed, mentored, and identified new discipline expertise for the branding department's print and digital experience design team.
- Designed the brand experience for all the individual summits and events under various series of Naseba.
- Created the information architecture of the summit websites.
- Conceptualized, visualized, and designed user experiences.
UI and UX Consultant
- Worked on over 100 projects consisting of build websites and mobile/software interfaces.
- Gained exposure in working with India’s top web agencies.
- Worked in a project management capability and expectation management.
Senior UI Designer
Client Driven Innovation
- Designed rich internet applications and interactive websites.
- Handled and was responsible for the design implementation of rich internet apps and interactive websites.
- Worked in tandem with the development team in order for the sites and applications to be developed properly.
Junior UI Designer
Fourth Media Interactive
- Worked as a web designer at Fourth Media for about two years.
- Promoted as the senior web designer within the first six months for developing intuitive websites and software application interfaces.
- Created corporate presentations for clients from the US and the UK.
Diploma in Advanced Multimedia and Web
IMAGE | Institute of Design - India
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Marketing
Som-Lalit Institute of Business Administration - India