Verified Expert in Design
Christophe is a lead product designer who loves to create user-centric digital experiences. With 15+ years of design experience, including Agile environments, and a deep understanding of front-end technologies, Christophe has helped several startups and global organizations in France, Spain, and the Netherlands build or optimize the strategies and user experiences of their digital products. His past clients include Philips, Air France KLM, TNT/FedEx, Vopak, TIP Trailers, RELX, and Europol.
Senior Product Designer
- Designed the UX and UI of connected features linking a smart shaver to a mobile app.
- Collaborated with other designers to align multiple connected products to harmonize the interaction patterns and user flows and create consistent end-to-end experiences.
- Aligned with other touchpoint teams, including packaging, marketing, and social networks, to create a consistent user journey.
- Produced beard filters for an augmented reality solution on ARKit and ARCore.
- Collaborated closely with user researchers to provide testing material for InVision, prototypes, screens, and more.
- Created a white-label brand, including its identity, Unbounce landing page, and social network presence to generate awareness and gather feedback on the quality of the beard filters.
- Optimized the UX of the styling features for the GroomTribe app.
- Worked with the design system core team to align on the UI components and visual assets.
UX Lead | Product Owner
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (Freelance)
- Managed the design system team to define, build, and deliver design guidelines and UI components to different product teams.
- Optimized and documented the UX guidelines for flows and patterns to bring consistency to the brand's digital products.
- Collaborated with the Air France design teams and stakeholders to produce consistent UX patterns and flows.
- Participated in brainstorming sessions on the UX strategy for KLM digital touchpoints based on digital orchestration concepts.
- Redesigned the UX/UI and migration flow of the new Air France and KLM homepages.
- Participated in a week-long design team sprint to ideate improvements for the entire customer journey.
- Redesigned the UX/UI of the Air France and KLM flight status pages.
- Audited the Kenya Airways website for potential UX improvements and alignment with the design system.
- Redesigned the UX, UI, and migration of the KLM Business Class travelers platform.
Senior Product Designer
- Designed the booking flow that allows users to get quotes for their deliveries on the public website and book them via the myTNT platform.
- Designed the tracking module on the public website, allowing users to track their packages during delivery.
- Followed and interviewed several end users on the field to define their needs and struggles.
- Built a customer journey tool to map the users' pain points in the different flows.
- Produced the documentation and visual assets for the architecture and guidelines of the TNT design system.
Vopak Agencies (Freelance)
- Conducted research, including user interviews and stakeholders validation.
- Produced the information architecture, user flows, and wireframes.
- Designed the UI and visual assets and produced a complete style guide for the development team.
- Owned the iPROFS brand identity, worked on the strategy, and developed visual assets for different marketing channels.
- Performed user research and designed the UX and UI for the Portbase port community system (PCS).
- Built the front end of the Europol intranet portal.
- Created the UX and UI for the Opvangatlas, a search engine for shelters that provide social care.
- Collaborated with User Intelligence, an agency in Amsterdam, on the UI design of the public website for the City of Luxembourg.
- Performed research and presented an ebook creation process for RELX (formerly Reed Elsevier).
- Designed the UX and UI for the Brezan Automaterialen shop's cashier platform and the Annaways mobile app, a B2B accounting system.
- Designed the UI of the Nederlandsche Bank SDLC intranet.
- Redesigned the UI for JAAP.nl, a real estate portal.
- Designed the UI and built the front end of the ESPE intranet portal used by pediatricians to store, secure, and share patient information.
- Created and maintained the UI for the Talentinsite website, producing Flash animations and visual assets.
- Designed the UX and UI for a video portal solution for the HR departments of KPN and Philips to streamline the recruitment process and improve the candidate experience.
- Designed a print ad for the Harley-Davidson Murcielago motorcycle.
- Created the graphic design for the packaging for MAT motorcycle's helmet sub-brands, MOOV, Corner, and Sun-X.
- Designed the logo for the Campeonato de España de Resistencia, an endurance championship for racecars.
- Created the brand identity and print material for healthcare events, including courses on hip arthroscopy and orthopedic surgery.
- Designed the brand identity for OSCAR paint and coatings and created the brand identity for Arte a la carte, an art gallery.
- Designed the website for Somhidros, a company that designs ornamental fountains.
- Produced motion graphics for video projections during several nightlife events by Matinée Group Barcelona, including Souvenir, Loft Club, and Atlantida.
- Produced motion graphics for Premios Ondas 2006, the music awards in Spain organized by Cadena SER.
- Produced motion graphics for the internal presentation show for the Volkswagen Eos car model in Girona.
- Designed and built the website for the Honda BQR racing team and Bonjoch associates, an architectural firm.
Digital Design Internship
- Integrated and animated characters for educational video games using Macromedia Director (now Adobe Director).
- Designed visual assets for the Dadamedia website and worked on the information architecture.
- Created Flash animations and videos for different marketing channels.
Diploma in Multimedia Operator
Visual Formations - Paris, France
General Academic Studies Degree (DEUG Level) in English and Spanish
University of Toulouse-Jean Jaurès - Toulouse, France
Baccalauréat (High School Diploma) in English and Art History
Lycée Bernard Palissy - Agen, France