Verified Expert in Design
Claude, a senior UX and product designer, is driven by her passion for crafting user-friendly digital products. With a focus on putting the end user first, she prioritizes ease of use and usability to maximize satisfaction. Her expertise in human-computer interaction enables her to develop innovative product designs that seamlessly align with user needs and business objectives. Claude's dedication to creating exceptional user experiences makes her an invaluable asset to any project.
Senior UX and Product Designer
Claude Grenier | Independent Work
- Acted as an experienced UX consultant with a global footprint specializing in end-to-end UX design, from discovery to validation.
- Accomplished projects that spanned diverse domains like mobile apps, SaaS, CRM, eCommerce, and websites.
- Worked with esteemed clients: PetalMD, Cirque du Soleil, VIA Rail Canada, Toronto Star, R&R Solutions US, Solocal Group France, Desjardins, Logient, the Business Development Bank of Canada, belairdirect, LCI Education, Toptal clients, and others.
Lead UI/UX Designer
National Center for Atmospheric Research - General
- Kickstarted a collaborative design workshop to elicit clients' business requirements and comprehend user needs effectively.
- Crafted innovative approaches, user personas, user flows, wireframes, and backlog estimation for design-focused user stories.
- Created comprehensive designs with Figma, collaborating closely with stakeholders and developers.
- Interviewed users to validate product needs and improve the user experience.
- Enabled administrators to create and manage their activities and rental for their customers by designing a ticketing platform.
- Designed a high-fidelity mockup in Figma for a developer.
Analytics and UI/UX Dashboard Designer
- Planned research and user interview to understand the client's needs when using the company dashboard.
- Designed an event and company dashboard to review pre-event, live, and post-event data.
- Designed a video editor platform to allow users to edit their event, record quickly, and publish it on social media.
- Redesigned a newly acquired POS system that restaurant staff can leverage to manage their in-store orders.
- Designed a great in-store group ordering experience for customers.
- Worked with project managers to define problem space and gather requirements.
UX Analyst Consultant
- Designed the VIA Rail's reservation tool for their client and agent.
- Created a detailed wireframe and prototype in an agile mode.
- Collaborated with a large team of business analysts and designed and created a detailed user flow.
- Defined and implemented feedback for information architecture, user flows, and interactions.
- Contributed and generated ideas to create highly usable and useful interfaces.
- Collaborated, brainstormed, and communicated design strategy and fundamentals to business stakeholders.
Global Eagle Entertainment
- Communicated business needs and specific requirements for internal and external clients to ensure the smooth development, integration, and delivery of interactive platforms and web applications.
- Created an elegant user experience and interface for intuitive browsing and strong visuals.
- Collaborated and consulted with the development team to maintain a seamless user experience.
- Researched and analyzed user needs, preferences, and objectives to identify functional specifications and requirements.
- Designed for smartphone, tablet, and web platforms.
- Created intuitive user experiences and strategic designs based on business needs.
Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions
- Created mockups based on customer needs and integrated designs with CMS.
- Implemented CMS software improvements for increased user productivity and simplicity.
- Designed the UI and UX for a mobile site for YP Customers.
Specialized Graduate Diplomas in Human-computer Interaction and Ergonomics
Polytechnique Montréal - Montreal, Québec, Canada
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Fine and Studio Arts
University of Hertfordshire - Hatfield, England
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Painting and Drawing
Concordia University - Montreal, Québec, Canada