Verified Expert in Design
Courtney is a product designer specializing in user experience and interaction design for apps, web apps, and IoT. She is deeply driven by service projects that upgrade an organization’s processes and help people get their work done more efficiently and eliminate waste. She's worked with small startups to large companies helping them develop and redesign their digital products. Her deep interests are in healthcare, energy, and the environment.
Healthcare Insurance Customer Support System
UX Design Consultant
- Worked with a variety of organizations from startups to large companies to design interactions for apps (iOS and Android), web apps, and IoT.
- Created successful user experiences that met the organization’s goals through human-centered design methodology.
- Collaborated closely with engineering teams to ensure technologically feasible and scalable designs.
- Conducted UX audits and redesigns of digital products.
- Managed design, interaction, and development across both physical and digital products for Actev Motors.
- Designed Actev iOS and Android mobile app.
- Managed the design of actevmotors.com.
- Designed product collateral.
- Managed the rollout of patient-centered medical kits for all 5 of Natera’s products.
- Redesigned medical kits to cut costs by 25%.
- Implemented processes to reduce errors in test orders.
Associates Degree in Anthropology
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Michigan