Service Design Lead
2019 - PRESENT
- Led activities working collaboratively with colleagues from enterprise architecture big data, UX/UI design and business analysts to design, prototype and build digital service experiences and customer journeys.
- Designed project visions and future-state scenarios aligned with program strategy and overarching goals for breakthrough innovations.
- Explored user needs and validated existing assumptions through user research and interviews in the field by analyzing user journeys, workflows, multi-channel communications, and service and system operations.
- Engaged multiple stakeholders to re-imagine new service experiences and value propositions and communicate these through journey maps, storyboards, blueprints and other service interaction proposals.
- Planned, designed, and delivered engaging co-creation activities and workshops.
- Liaised and delivered presentations of progress and outcomes to program boards and stakeholders.
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch, Jira, Asana, Apple Keynote, UX Process, Service Design
Product & Service Designer
2015 - PRESENT
- Engaged in hands-on design, shaping the concept and seeing it through to detailed design and implementation across a variety of devices and platforms.
- Communicated and envisioned service concepts and ideas using methods and tools that illustrate all the components and touch-points of the service, both current and future.
- Inspired innovative approaches to design, using creative facilitation techniques and taking the lead at client meetings, internal company meetings, brainstorms, and external design events.
- Provided expertise and shaped new business opportunities, led pitches, and provided thought leadership.
- Managed and oversaw the delivery of a range of projects, defining project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Originated, evaluated, and iterated user journey maps, user path diagrams, and sketches.
Technologies: UX Process, Service Design, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch, Jira, Asana, Apple Keynote