Verified Expert in Design
Dimitry has worked as a product design lead for various creative agencies, startups, and enterprises such as Google, Four Seasons, Hard Rock Cafe, and EY over the past decade. He has worked as a UX designer at IBM on a large-scale project that involved IBM Watson. Dimitry's most notable project was designing the Four Seasons digital guest experience, used by 1.5 million people worldwide.
Integral's Accounting for Web 3.0 Enterprises
- Worked with enterprise clients such as Google, Four Seasons, EY, Huge, Hard Rock Casinos and Resorts. Collaborated with startup clients like Integral.xyz, ChargeLab, Espresso Capital, Savvyy, and more.
- Designed a web platform from scratch in three months for Web3 organizations to manage their treasury and complete accounting 5x faster each month.
- Created an NFT marketplace in one month where anyone can sell, buy, price, and trade rare NFT memes.
- Conducted user interviews to establish a product strategy for an artificial intelligence healthcare startup.
- Redesigned the user interface for a web platform of an international procurement marketplace company.
- Created a web dashboard for an electric vehicle charging station company.
Founding Product Designer
- Created an MVP that helped raise an $8.5 million seed, saved accountants 80% of the time, and brought Integral six paying customers that sorted $5.3 billion in funds, during a fast 3-month engagement.
- Worked on this Integral product that brings together real-time finances for Web3 enterprises. This is done through the following core features: accounting, P&L reports, cash flow, and payments.
- Collaborated directly with the co-founders to bring their vision to life from the first pitch deck to the product. During the three months, I established the design system, a research plan, and the full end-to-end product experience.
User Experience Lead
- Led the UX of a full website overhaul for the Grow with Google program, which provides affordable and accessible education on-demand.
- Contracted by Huge to lead the UX process by pushing the boundaries of web design. Ran client-facing and internal workshops to identify a new direction for the website.
- Redesigned six key pages for the main demographics which covered Grow with Google's partners, small business owners, and end users, throughout this engagement.
User Experience Lead
- Designed an iPad and mobile application for the luxury hotel chain the Four Seasons which would allow its guests to interact with the hotel before, during, and after their trip.
- Managed three product designers by allowing them to harness their strengths while working on their weaknesses.
- Contributed and led weekly client-facing presentations with SVP to update the client on the progress of the design work.
- Created a sitemap of all the pages and content for the entire application. Designed and prototyped a number of variations of the app with users.
- Led the creative sessions to brainstorm all of the possibilities of the application.
User Experience Designer
- Designed an IBM Watson-enabled web platform for mainframe developers and testers to oversee the performance and quality of their code.
- Ran design thinking sessions with the team, clients, and end users.
- Built a sitemap of all the features and content of the current and future product.
- Created design principals to utilize artificial intelligence and machine learning within our app.
- Conducted client presentations, user testing sessions, gathered feedback, and synthesized the findings into UX requirements.
- Created a product strategy for a large financial institution which was looking to develop a mobile mortgage application.
- Ran discovery user interviews which informed the direction of the product.
- Synthesized interview findings into design thinking artifacts such as personas and journey maps.
- Assisted the designers in their product development process by designing wireframes and UI mockups.
- Developed a product strategy for an artificial intelligent physical advertisement company.
Product Designer | Co-founder
- Designed a mobile and web application for home service companies to improve their customer service.
- Created interactive prototypes to validate the app design before building it.
- Conducted design thinking sessions within my team and our customers.
- Designed a mobile application for canvassers to capture user data at the doorstep with minimal effort.
- Won first place along with a $25,000 prize in the Canadian Business Model Competition.
Bachelor's Degree in Design
Ontario College of Art and Design University - Toronto, Canada
Spent an Exchange Year in Design
Designskolen Kolding - Kolding, Denmark