Verified Expert in Design
Elios has more than a decade of consulting experience working for both small startups and top global companies. He's worked for some of the largest brands in the world like Walmart, Disney, Amazon, and Merck Pharmaceuticals. He focuses on product design while leveraging the expertise of user experience design that results in problem-solving design solutions.
Senior Product Designer
- Played a key role within the all-new internal UX team under the supervision of the VP of development by collaborating with product managers and engineering teams to work on high profile internal applications that are used by millions of users worldwide in the execution of all user experience deliverables such as high-fidelity wireframes and designs, user interaction journeys, site maps, transaction flows and full documentation of UX requirements.
- Collaborated with the senior product manager in creating all detailed documentation of the requirements and creating individual tasks with time estimations for each member of the team including designers and developers by practicing an Agile development process.
- Created highly detailed wireframes for each and every task as well as showing design animations to translate all of our ideas to the development team.
- Coordinated with the actual users and customers to translate all of their feedback and ideas to design by participating in user interviews, whiteboarding, remote testing, A/B testing, and creating detailed site flows.
- Delivered highly detailed designs, user flows, animations, and prototypes. In many cases delivering several design options that is based on team members feedback.
- Documented all technical aspects of the designs like spacing, colors, typography, buttons, dimensions, responsive layouts into a style guide (i.e. guidelines, material design).
Senior Art Director
- Served as part of the marketing team for a major redesign of all ServiceNow public-facing avenues (websites, apps, print, video, events, and expo booths).
- Collaborated with the creative director and top executive leadership members by making their ideas come to life.
- Worked closely with other designers for both print and web, copywriters, animators, project managers, product managers, and content creators.
Lead Product Designer UI UX
- Worked within an elite strategy sales team called Inspire, on some of the largest accounts within ServiceNow.
- Collaborated with CIOs, vice presidents, senior directors, business analysts, and senior strategists both remotely and onsite.
- Traveled 80% of the time across the USA and Europe for onsite user interviews, customer journey mappings, strategic partnerships, and design sessions.
- Created fully functional ServiceNow platform-based applications for security operations, HR, IoT, ITSM, ITOM, and many other sectors.
- Worked with several industries including financial services, healthcare, higher education, life science, government, and more.
Senior Product Designer UI/UX
- Created a global style guide for the entire suite of software products for all devices like iPhone, iPad, Android, Web and Responsive Designs (contents included a color library, extensive icon library, typography, various layouts, Axure library, Adobe Photoshop templates).
- Worked independently and with other team members within an agile software environment.
- Traveled across the nation in order to perform usability studies and tests.
- Followed the rigorous design guidelines that pertain to overall user-centered design and inclusive experiences (i.e. color blindness, blind, AA, AAA standards, Section 508 Accessibility standards, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 WCAG).
Lead Interaction Designer/Product Manager
- Led a multi-disciplinary team of interaction and visual designers committed to developing the next-generation publishing system for both web and mobile devices.
- Played a key role as the lead UX designer and working closely with PMs to create and maintain the vision of the product throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Contributed to a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment with the ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus.
- Focused on a customer-centric view providing simple, fun, and innovative enriched web and mobile experiences.
Principal User Experience Designer
- Built a proof of concept software application widget in collaboration with Microsoft for American Express card members while using the all-new Microsoft Office family of products.
Senior User Experience Architect
- Joined the team to lead interactive user experiences, interaction design and usability across all web products and mobile applications.
- Worked within the UX team in collaboration with product managers, marketing, visual design, and the development team in the execution of all user experience deliverables such as high-fidelity wireframes, user interaction journeys, site maps, transaction flows, and full documentation of UX requirements.
Associate of Applied Science Degree in Technical Design
ITT Technical Institute - Anaheim, CA
Maya 3D Motion Graphics Design
Gnomon School of Visual Effects
New Media Design