Verified Expert in Design
Emile is a UX and UI designer with 5+ years of experience who resides in Bali, Indonesia. She has a passion for sustainability-driven innovation, ethical fashion, and healthy living. Emile has been a freelancer for over three years, helping brands to scale their eCommerce businesses in the UK, US, and Europe.
eCommerce Store for a Premium Men's Swimwear Brand
Shopify Store for Men's Skincare Brand
Founder | UI and UX Designer
- Designed and managed a team of developers to create, re-platform, and improve online stores for clients from the UK, US, and Europe.
- Collaborated with data scientists to create the best user experiences driving conversions while improving and helping to maintain their conversion rates at 3-8%.
- Created and designed innovative solutions for brands to adopt sustainable business models such as pre-orders and price transparency.
- Managed a team of developers, data scientists, copywriters, and photographers to deliver exceptional products on time and within budget.
- Developed digital creative direction and branding for various brands to enhance or create their brand identity.
- Sourced photographers and led and styled for photoshoots for international clients across London and Bali.
UX and UI Designer
- Designed for over 30 various clients, mainly in the eCommerce field, and contributed to the design of UX and UI for their brands.
- Managed a team of developers to translate the designs into pixel-perfect websites and eCommerce stores.
- Collaborated with marketing teams, SEO, and CRO experts to create and implement highly converting designs.
eCommerce Web Designer
- Improved the conversion rate by 50% by redesigning the user experience of the online store.
- Designed and set up Shopify stores for sister brands of BOY London, such as Criminal Damage, Spliffy Jeans, and Boy by Boy.
- Organized and styled for photoshoots to create a more cohesive and stronger online presence.
- Increased email marketing sales by 40% by creating email automation and redesigning marketing emails.
UX and UI Designer | Developer
- Replatformed WooCommerce store to Shopify by creating UX and UI design and customizing a Shopify theme.
- Conducted live focus groups to determine the new direction of branding for digital and printed media.
- Improved the online store conversion rate by 30% by creating a new, more relevant user experience.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Fashion Marketing
University of Southampton - Southampton, UK
Flawless Typography: Understanding and Breaking the Rules
Creating Epic eCommerce Experiences for Brands: An Advanced Guide
UI Design Course
Learn UI Design
University of the Arts London